Mission 5 - Mi-8 flies away

Hi, I've enjoyed the campaign and it's working great so far!

However I think there is a bug with mission 5. The Mi-8 (first target) flies off and lands in Senaki-Kolkhi when I'm on the way to the target, so when I'm on the target there are only a truck and several guys there at the coordinate.

DCS Version is 2.5.6.49798 (Stable)

I can't upload the track file because it exceeds the upload size limitation. I have a Tacview file as well but I don't know how to upload it (invalid file type).

tew3-m5.thumb.PNG.3cb3920cb4ecb542eda1348d4fedc944.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thank you.

In the mean time, I've been able to continue with the mission by intercepting the helicopter when I'm on the way to the AO. The rest of the mission works fine. Great experience!

I ran into the same problem with the open beta 2.5.6.50979 version. I suspected something was up when my wingman called out "bandit, 10 o'clock". I wasn't sure if I should try shooting it down, but it's good to know that's a workaround. Thanks!

Edit--I tried it again, and it worked fine. strange

Edited by jaylw314

Thank you.

In the mean time, I've been able to continue with the mission by intercepting the helicopter when I'm on the way to the AO. The rest of the mission works fine. Great experience!

Just want to confirm that this works. I had my wing man shoot down the Mi 8 when he calls it out. -Remember to equip AIM 9s-

And then the rest of the mission works once you reach next waypoint. Thanks I would never had thougth of that.

And also Thx/thumps up to Baltic Dragon for an awesome campaign.