UPGRADE - Flight dynamics

BuckarooUK

Folks,

Is it me or has the flight models changed in the new upgrade ? I Upgraded yesterday and suddenly I'm bouncing around in the Huey like I'm drunk. The aircraft also seems to be flying quicker - like the reaction times have reduced.

I hadn't flown for months, then Supercarrier was released and I had trouble landing, and what I finally think to conclude is not so much any flight model changed, but something what resulted in the equivalent of denser air.

Which, with wind, makes your Hornet float like a light Cessna bouncing in the wind, but one would think a Hornet is too heavy for floating.

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

Although I don't own the Huey, no changes noticed with other modules here. Double check if after the update your special options were not reset, or if game flight model was not enabled.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Yeah, feels like controller axis dampening was reduced globally a couple of patches ago. I first noticed it flying the Mi-8, which was much more lively and sprightly after the change. It wasn't nearly as noticeable with the fixed-wing A/C, however.

But yeah, seems something has/was changed IMO too.

EDIT: And no, patching the sim did not change any of my A/C-specific preferences or flight modes, so it definitely wasn't that either.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Didn't notice a change here, and I'm sure the fourteen billion wannabe aeronautical engineers here would have said something if this did occur. I'd check your controls and options.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

I'd check your controls and options.

Don't know about the OP, but mine haven't changed. And I'm still seeing a difference, particularly as it comes to the Mi-8.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.