[NO BUG] RIO Seat: HCU Offset offsets in the wrong direction

toilet2000

IIRC this wasn't the case before.

Designating a Full Action hook point with the HCU on the TID and pressing the HCU Offset button moves does not recenter the TID on the hooked point, but rather moves the TID in the opposite direction. This is opposite of what IIRC it was doing before, and opposite of what is described in the manual:

Button used to offset TID to hooked location on the display.
I'll try to upload a track later today when I can.

EDIT: added track

f-14_hcu_offset_bug.trk

Edited by IronMike

I can confirm this bug. This issue annoys me for some months now, but I've not managed to get a report up yet, so thank you for doing that!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Hi guys, this is not a bug. This change was intentional and adjusted according to new found documentation. Before it was wrong, now it is correct. However we need to change the manual, so thank you for the find nonetheless!

Instead of recentering the TID at the hooked point, it should relocate the aircraft to that point.

Edited by IronMike

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Hi guys, this is not a bug. This change was intentional and adjusted according to new found documentation. Before it was wrong, now it is correct. However we need to change the manual, so thank you for the find nonetheless!

Instead of recentering the TID at the hooked point, it should relocate the aircraft to that point.

Good to know, thanks!

I really wish the guys at Grumman would have implemented it like you guys at HB did first :D

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg