Liveries?

I see we have 3 liveries rn, but saw there were 5 in total. how do I use them?

Where did you saw 5? ... I only see three:

b11xRnr.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

^ 5 were shown in RedKite's press review video, but indeed, it seems only 3 of them made it to the public build.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

^ 5 were shown in RedKite's press review video, but indeed, it seems only 3 of them made it to the public build.

Ahhh .. :( ... lets hope that ED will add the remaining two soon .. and hopefully a Photoshop Template so that gifted Users can add more liveries .. I'd kill for a chilean P-47D:

Cwj1JVW.jpg

:)

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Are there more liveries released during the EA?

We need more official default skins.

custom community skins are always a problem in multiplayer server and NO option in my opinion.

More official default skins need to come :pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly:

Wishlist: (Aircraft)

F/A-18D Hornet | F-14D Tomcat | A-6 Intruder | EA-6 Prowler | E-1B Tracer | E-2B Hawkeye | (Navy) F-4 Phantom | F-104 Starfighter | AH-64 Apache | UH-60/SH-60 | RAH-66 Comanche | Curtiss P-40 | North American T-6 Texan | Mitsubishi A6M | Jak-9

Wishlist: (Map)

Vietnam | Pearl Harbor 1941 | Naval Air Station Pensacola (New Orleans <-> Orlando)

Wishlist: (WWII-Assets-Pack-UPDATE)

USS Arizona | USS Oklahoma | US Aircraft Carrier | Japanese Aircraft Carrier

Are there more liveries released during the EA?

We need more official default skins.

custom community skins are always a problem in multiplayer server and NO option in my opinion.

More official default skins need to come :pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly:

Judging from interview with Nick Grey and ED's experience with Fw-190A, they'll most probably follow the same route - release template, start a skin competion amongst community, implement the best submissions as an official content. It might take a few months, though.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Judging from interview with Nick Grey and ED's experience with Fw-190A, they'll most probably follow the same route - release template, start a skin competion amongst community, implement the best submissions as an official content. It might take a few months, though.

Very very good...

we need this skin competition also for Hornet and Falcon.

But same quality standard as the actual default skins... changable boardnumbers and so on.

Wishlist: (Aircraft)

F/A-18D Hornet | F-14D Tomcat | A-6 Intruder | EA-6 Prowler | E-1B Tracer | E-2B Hawkeye | (Navy) F-4 Phantom | F-104 Starfighter | AH-64 Apache | UH-60/SH-60 | RAH-66 Comanche | Curtiss P-40 | North American T-6 Texan | Mitsubishi A6M | Jak-9

Wishlist: (Map)

Vietnam | Pearl Harbor 1941 | Naval Air Station Pensacola (New Orleans <-> Orlando)

Wishlist: (WWII-Assets-Pack-UPDATE)

USS Arizona | USS Oklahoma | US Aircraft Carrier | Japanese Aircraft Carrier

Hopefully they incorporate a lot of them into the official pack. One of the main advantages of the D-30/40 over the earlier versions is that they form the bulk of the post war surplus, and served in a lot of different airforces. Along with the P-51 and late war Corsair, once it's out, pretty much everyone should have at least one plane from their home airforce they can fly.

"They have a wrong Roughness Metalic layer. I guess it will be changed later."

But why is one okay, and the other two messed up? I don't understand that. I would like to have flown around with that black and white checkerboard nose of the 78th Fighter Group. Go into the mission editor and stick the units code letters on the side and I could have used that for awhile. Or that red noseed job. Several outfits had red noses on their Jugs, including the 56Th. But I'm not going to fly a white P-47!