Thank you ED

Jester986

Just wanted to say thanks because you all pulled of three good releases in a row. Sometimes there's problems and things don't go as well as they should (looking at you F-16) and I don't hesitate to criticize. But the Super Carrier, Channel Map, and P-47 were all quality modules that I recommend to the people in my squad. Good work:thumbup:

Thanks for recently added stunning night sky and moon. I'm also very happy with SC and appreciate the fix for proper Tomcat launch signs. Great job!

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

It is good thing they are making some core changes and experimenting with the Open Beta as that's what it's for. But fix the stable first.

It works the other way - they fix and develope in beta. If the results are plausible they update the stable with these changes.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

they fix and develope in beta.

That's what I said. "changes and experimenting with the Open Beta"

But below was not true. Results were not plausible yet still released the stable.

If the results are plausible they update the stable with these changes.

And now they introduced more stuff in Beta which lead to more bugs.

And now they introduced more stuff in Beta which lead to more bugs.

Maybe, but it's a constant development process which I would refrain from commenting on in a "Thank you ED" thread;)

Just wanted to say thanks because you all pulled of three good releases in a row. Sometimes there's problems and things don't go as well as they should (looking at you F-16) and I don't hesitate to criticize. But the Super Carrier, Channel Map, and P-47 were all quality modules that I recommend to the people in my squad. Good work:thumbup:

A big thank you from me too. The P47 is awesome. After FW190 A8 and now P47 the quality of the planes really increases. Hope you will review the FW190D9 too.

For the WW2 era you are on the right way. I am really pleased for this. Well Done Devs, Matt and Kate!!!!!

I will pile on the praise. Even though there are always going to be issues, it doesn't matter because this SIM is still so much fun. Being able to have some idea what it is like being in an F14, F18 or Viper is worth every penny. The Supercarrier was something I was on the fence about but the sale price made it attractive and it a lot of fun. There is still so much more to come with it I know.

Everyone needs to remember that no game is perfect and that all military planes go through a constant process of improvements and tweaks as well. Nothing is ever finished.

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.