Instability

Good point Art-J,yes,we're all flying with 'Sim' on not 'Game' on,as Art-J has pointed out,if 'Game'is set on there will be no effect with the trim.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Does anyone else feel like the P-47 behaves in an unstable manner?

It almost feels like its got a centre of gravity too far rear?

Yep I flew it for few days no problem but lately its like my control stick is way down and to the left now.

i checked it again and neither rotating the wheel nor the keyinput which rotates the wheel too seems to have any effect :cry:

rest works well but need about 20 flat input curve even on y axis for a smooth ride.

oh, no the handbrake does not work as well; same procedure as in P51 , same buttons or keys but it wont hold the plane at place.

Are you using FFB by chance? Elevator trim with that is absolutely minimal, and this is an overstatement to say the least...

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

It's tough at low airspeeds and high power settings - and starts getting really noticeable in a high power climb when climbing past 25,000ft and around 200knots or so.

It's very easy to get it into oscillations trying to get ahead of it.

Are you using FFB by chance? Elevator trim with that is absolutely minimal, and this is an overstatement to say the least...

I use old MS FFB - elevator and ailerons trims are ineffective (like in any other DCS plane). Rudder trim is fine.

“Mosquitoes fly, but flies don’t Mosquito” :pilotfly:

- Geoffrey de Havilland.

... well, he could have said it!

I also have the experience, that she feels quite „wobbly“. Trying to line up for a shot is one hell of a challenge - air and ground.

I love the feel of the engine-torque, but even when I don’t touch the throttle, have it set at medium settings,she is a real beast to tame.

In A/G i can observe a tendency to side slip when I am leveling in for the attack, in A/A her nose keeps dancing around the center line of the aircraft.

Most A/A kills I get are a result of „spraying“ the target.

I guess it just is a new level of piston plane simulation and I have to learn her a bit more. She seems to like the rudder dance quite a lot.

Anyways, it’s one beautifully designed module and it gives me quite a challenge, so currently I am still very pleased.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Check out my channel