DTOS don’t get it

I have watched some BMS tutorials on YouTube with f-16 doing DTOS but what’s the point? It looks just like you slew the hud diamond onto target location and conduct a CCRP. So what makes it DTOS? Am I missing something that makes it different to normal CCRP?

Will there be a pull-up cue for lofting in DTOS?

If there will be a cue, will it be possible to use DTOS on the SPI, without designating in a dive? This would allow us to do low-level loft attacks against known targets.

Jeff's DTOS is half F-16 DTOS and half SU27(ccip->ccrp) , more like a combination.

Just give you a fast option to aim and fire on target of opportunity which does not need a hard dive.

Deka Ironwork Tester Team

My preferred tactic for DTOS back in BMS was low-level high speed, pull up, release, get back on the deck. You could easily slingshot some 500lb JDAMs a solid 6-7nm with minimal exposure to SAMs.

YouTube Channel: "Clutch"

Z390 Aorus Elite | i5-9600k @5.0Ghz | RTX3060 12GB | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 | Quest 2 | Warthog HOTAS | Sahaj 20cm Extension

My preferred tactic for DTOS back in BMS was low-level high speed, pull up, release, get back on the deck. You could easily slingshot some 500lb JDAMs a solid 6-7nm with minimal exposure to SAMs.

I love nothing more than perfectly executed DTOS where the bombs hit the target and I never even saw it.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."