Congrats on a great release

Raz_Specter

Congratulations on this STUNNNG map ED. Textures are phenomenal and the level of detail is outstanding.

WELL DONE TEAM :)

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Seconded. The map takes a bit of a toll on my aging PC but that's my problem rather than ED's!

I took a Huey along the Dover cliffs and the texturing of the cliffs, the rocky beaches and the undulating terrain together with the beautiful ground details make this a really lovely map for low-level flying.

Thanks Barthek. That's a fair point. If the map is more detailed, I could expect it to require more resources to run.

And while it doesn't run as well as the other maps on my PC, if it's an issue shared by those with better hardware than my own then I'm sure ED will work on optimizing it as Early Access continues.