Rb 05 Simulator

RagnarDa

logo.png.858135744ddfec05dd9b0e629e4a4e8b.png

Hone your skills in hitting enemy targets with the Robot 05 radio-controlled missile!

This game will let you practice hitting ground targets while zooming across the terrain in your Viggen with breathtaking 640x480 resolution graphics and COOL music.

ScreenShot1.png.3d5a1bb727326dac0b7c686f6ceec327.png

ScreenShot2.png.56908d08fb20ca47ad84ee3a66cda877.png

Can you beat level 11? Find out in this explosive fast-paced computer game.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

- At least 486 PC but preferably a Pentium.

- At least 20 megabytes of RAM but preferably more than 32 megabytes.

- A VGA compatible display and graphics card.

- A keyboard. No mouse required.

- For Windows version: MS Windows 95 or newer. Will NOT work with MS Windows 3.11 or DOS.

INSTRUCTIONS

- Up key: steer missile upwards.

- Down key: steer missile downwards.

- Left key: steer missile to the left.

- Right key: steer missile to the right.

- Alternatively you can use W A S D keys to steer.

- R key: start or restart game.

- Q key: quit game and return to the operating system.

DOWNLOAD

->DOWNLOAD WINDOWS VERSION<-

->DOWNLOAD MACINTOSH VERSION<-

->DOWNLOAD LINUX VERSION<-

->DOWNLOAD RASPBERRYPI VERSION<-

• Like 2

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

This is incredibly helpful. Need to queue that music automatically in game when I launch one from now on.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Hmm, I'm unable to move with WASD/Arrow keys. Win 10 64 bit.

yeah, same here. Otherwise, great idea :thumbup:

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Seems the hitbox likes the top of the tank more than the bottom... I've got several GROUND results and my flare was centered on the target.

Good job to those of you that beat it, I've only gotten to level 9 and I would consider myself competent with them in the Viggen.

Are you able to start and quit the game (R and Q)? What keyboard are you using? What language? Any keyboard emulators (ie JoyToJey or HOTAS software) running or anything else that might interfere?

• Like 1

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

• 8 months later...

Please patch the game to feature a pause-key. "P" for example, or "pause" key. (for alt-tabbing to other applications)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Can you beat level 11?

negative, could not even beat level 10 xD did anyone get past 10 ? 🙂

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 1 year later...

Doesn't seem to work on MacOS Monterey 12.4. Fixable? Thanks! 🙂

Here's the error from Terminal:

Could not initialize mixer (result: 0).

Mix_Init: OGG support not available

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed.

Deleting expired sessions...       3 completed.

[Process completed]