[FIXED] No instrument lighting and weird blue instrument reflections.

Airhunter

I still think the HUD is fairly hard to see through. There has been a quite noticeable reduction in transparency, which is quite annoying. I wouldn't call the lighting fixed at all, it's way better but not even close to what it was originally.

I agree. After another couple of hours with the new patch, the HUD (semi-)transparency is rather annoying.

I read that the HUD brightness is turned down at night start which is a good thing. Is it possible to have the CI (radar screen) also turned down at night starts?

It's no big thing turning that down before turning it on but still...

| Strix Z490-H | i5 10600K | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Gaming X | 32GB 3000MHz DDR4 | 256 Gb SDD Samsung 840 Pro + 480Gb SDD Kingston + 500 Gb HDD | Acer Predator Z1 2560*1440p | TM Warthog HOTAS | 2x MFD Cougar | Buddyfox A10 UFC  | TrackIR 5 | Win10 Pro 64-Bit Swedish |

| A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-86F Sabre | F/A-18 Hornet | KA-50 Blackshark | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H Huey | FC3 | CA | WWII Assets Pack | Supercarrier |

That makes sense, it mostly stands out in comparison to how it used to be.

Right now you can see it under any angle, even without sunlight, similar to baked reflections. Previously it seemed to be on a reflective layer only if that makes sense.

You could definitely see it, but only when sunlight swept through the pit, which imo was a jaw-droppingly gorgeous effect.

Viggen instruments used to be second only to the Tomcat in terms of pretty ^^

Edited by Noctrach