Any news about a release date ?

Guest ThomasDWeiss

Guest ThomasDWeiss

Not that I am in a hurry - or suicidal, just that I would like to know when can I expect to hear for the last time 'it will be released when it is ready'?

Re: Any news about a release date ?

Not that I am in a hurry - or suicidal, just that I would like to know when can I expect to hear for the last time 'it will be released when it is ready'?

. . . As an answer to the last time someone asks the question before it's released.

Seriously - "When it's ready" is the only answer. Nobody knows when it will be ready . . . but I'd expect it to be within a couple of weeks.

Guest ThomasDWeiss

Re: Any news about a release date ? already out...

It's already available for download, since December 1st.

Go to the downloads section, it's there.

Octav

that was a sick joke - my hart missed a beat. :wink:

Re: Any news about a release date ? already out...

It's already available for download, since December 1st.

Go to the downloads section, it's there.

Octav

that was a sick joke - my hart missed a beat. :wink:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

registration keys to be available "within a couple of weeks" :twisted: :rolleyes:

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

It would be nice to get an offical update from the dev. team on a potential release date.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

It would be nice to get an offical update from the dev. team on a potential release date.

Still beta at this time guys... hopefully we'll have a release candidate soon.

Thanks for the quick reply and update! :D

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

or is it out for the russian market now dmut?
Sorry, it's was a joke. we all still waiting for it.

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]