Jammer and air to ground Radar

JRM

Hi

I think that with this successfully dcs stable release DCS team should focus on completing the jammer and the air to ground radar, now is the time to finish this awesome project wich I buyed in October last year and give us the chance to fly at least one high fidelity complete project in this sim.

Also if anyone else have any idea of when this features are going to come to date pls let me know!!!!

The ground radar is in development and was slated for the next updated, I think it'll be ready next month though.

There is no news regarding the jammer. Its been mentioned only once before the Hornet was released but no news since. I'm excited to see how jamming will be implemented

Isnt said that AG radar and completed TGP which was planned for last update posponed for 3rd June update?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4337181&postcount=186

NZXT H9 Flow Black | Intel Core i5 13600KF OCed P5.6 E4.4 | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5-6000 32GB C30 OCed 6600 C32 | nVidia GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition |  Western Digital SN770 2TB | Gigabyte GP-UD1000GM PG5 ATX 3.0 1000W | SteelSeries Apex 7 | Razer Viper Mini | SteelSeries Artics Nova 7 | LG OLED42C2 | Xiaomi P1 55"

Virpil T-50 CM2 Base + Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | WinWing Orion 2 F16EX Viper Throttle  | WinWing ICP | 3 x Thrustmaster MFD | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | Oculus Quest 2

DCS World | Persian Gulf | Syria | Flaming Cliff 3 | P-51D Mustang | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | Fw-109 A-8 | A-10C II Tank Killer | F/A-18C Hornet | F-14B Tomcat | F-16C Viper | F-15E Strike Eagle | M2000C | Ka-50 BlackShark III | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | SuperCarrier