SVK_Fox

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some reading

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20080229/100312124.html

http://www.bleskovky.sk/cl/10/217996/12-zmodernizovanych-MiG-29-nam-staci

Ok me and Puco will release skins in one date maybe in one ZIP file. I have to finish panel for VOR-TACAN and some tools for recording in mig-29. Also have to add new paintings like tiger head.

Torwak download link will be published here when we will finish it, I hope it will be in few weeks.

Some reading

Torwak download link will be published here when we will finish it, I hope it will be in few weeks.

Thanks mate. Looking forward.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

# 1 GREAT VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!

# 2 Who is the music by and can you please send a link for it

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Many Thanks look forward to a release date

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome!!! :clap:

What you're doing is very cool and unique. Updating a Lockon plane to match an actual plane both inside and out including upgraded avionics, even if they aren't functional, goes beyond basic skinning. Not too many take it that far. It will be great to have an upgraded MiG, even if only for show! :) :) :)

By the way, what is that instrument under the HUD used for in the real MiG?

EDIT: I'd give you some rep, but I don't see the icon to do so. :(

• Like 1

Awesome!!! :clap:

What you're doing is very cool and unique. Updating a Lockon plane to match an actual plane both inside and out including upgraded avionics, even if they aren't functional, goes beyond basic skinning. Not too many take it that far. It will be great to have an upgraded MiG, even if only for show! :) :) :)

By the way, what is that instrument under the HUD used for in the real MiG?

EDIT: I'd give you some rep, but I don't see the icon to do so. :(

No problem about rep its not really important for me :)

But about that instrument under HUD - its the display where you can select and see VOR/TACAN freq, designated point (name heading), and other nav data. So you see text information not graphic like on MFD.

Check this link you can see there some details :)

http://www.mosr.sk/index.php?page=11&type=news&id=27&method=main&art=7445

080312_sliac07.jpg

080312_sliac01.jpg

• Like 1

Ah, it looked like a combination of the DED and ICP in an F-16, and it looks like it has similar function.

Nice pictures by the way, I can see your mod is coming along nicely. Modding Lockon always looks like its an uphill battle, so I'm amazed when people pull it off.