From startup tp launch

moggel

Just installed and tried out the SC module. After startup there's no "Request taxi" in the ATC meny and I'm never issued any taxi order, like we've seen in some clips before the module was release. Am I missing something or is that a feature that didn't make it to 1st release? Am I just supposed to taxi anywhere I desire and just launch?

i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz; 16Gb DDR3; GeForce GTX 1070; Windows 10; TM Warthog HOTAS

AFAIK the "Taxi to Cat X" response from ATC didn't make it to the OB release so for now you just taxi to a cat of your choice 'til the shooter recognises you. Then just follow his instructions

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

Yes that has been my experience as well.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I think it helps to stop behind the blast deflector as well until they recognize you.

I've had them address me when stopping closer to the cat, but ive also been ignored until i circled back around and stopped behind the deflector.

Ground Crew / Request Launch also helps.

Right! I was under the impression that command was only available after you trapped?

i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz; 16Gb DDR3; GeForce GTX 1070; Windows 10; TM Warthog HOTAS

It was removed because it was pointless since you had the ability to use any Cat.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals