Last OB bugs

Hello ED, thanks for the hard work and the bug fixes

Since the Super Carrier release I found a lot of bugs, here’s a list.

Sorry but I don’t have the time to put one thread per bug, I hope you’ll understand that.

I just want to help :thumbup:

System, drivers, BIOS and hardware are up to date, clean install,

32Gb Ram i7 9700KF and RTX 2070 Super.

1 - In MP some sams are not rearming even if you give them an Ural 375.

2- Scenery Remove Objects is broken in multiplayer : my friends were still seeing the static planes in Shukumi, they were properly deleted on my computer though.

3- On the ships, sometimes when you put a static object it snaps to the center of the ship icon and you can’t move it.

4 - The AIM-7 Sparrow doesn’t reach Mach 4, at best it will give you a poor Mach 3.

5 - Had the supercarrier jet blast deflector rising while I was taxiing above last night, lifting the back of my F-18.

6 - My gear was damaged when I taxied on the supercarrier

7 - The MICA missile on the Mirage 2000-5 is nerfed. It has waaaay too much drag, they never reach their target. Given for 80km RL, a Taiwanese 2000-5 shot a target at 67km. I don’t know the specs of the missile but currently it’s a flying brick. Real one has probably a 60km range, right now it’s worse than the 530D in-game.

8 - On the server list, Polish Servers are shown with the Indonesian Flag.

9 - Every day, I get at least 2 CTDs related to an access violation.

10 - When you set the ships ROE to defend, they still attack everything on the map. I might be doing something wrong on this one.

11 - If you set the Tarawa at any speed above 19 knots you get deck sliding and bounce issues.

12 - The Yak-52 has no damage model !!!!!!!!!

13 - The Gazelle start button doesn’t work in multicrew, you can’t use it at all. This one has been around for a long time.

14 - Smokes (from the smoke effect in the mission editor) are blinking/changing color if a hill is casting shadows on the smoke.

15 - The Silkworm has a 200km range but it’s nerfed by the new Silkworm radar which has a relatively poor range.

16 - FARP is still bugged, everyone is spawning at the same spot.

17 - On the FARPs, the objects and IA are falling through the ground

18 - If you put a crate on a FARP in mp, the one sling loading the crate will see it properly on the ground while it will be floating 10m above for the others.

19 - 17&18 are also found W with the simple_helipad

20 - On the Caucasus map, some buildings are misplaced in Shukumi, they overlap each other.

21 - The F-18 bar scan is broken, this morning I was able to scan more than 200 bars at 600 degrees !!!!!

22 - If you put an AI F-14 in any hangar in Bandar Abbas Intl, they will start, unfold their wings and crash on the doors then eject.

23 - In Kish, Lar, Bandar, Qeshm, Nalchik, probably everywhere, the IAs are colliding on the ground. That’s probably the most annoying one as they block the airports.

24 - In the mission editor, the « open sound » button is broken. Nothing is happening when I press it.

25 - Sometimes when you load a mission, you loose all the liveries : all the planes are back with the default livery ?

26 - On some airports the planes are sliding out of the parking spots in the mission editor for no reason.

27 - C130s & bigger planes are disappearing if they land in Qeshm, Bandar, Havadarya, Jiroft, Lar, Kish or Lavan.

28 - Some of my friends had issues with the logbook, like a reset.

29 - Oilrig lights are broken : they show up as a square texture

30 - On Persian Gulf, at night, on a carrier, if you look at the beautiful lights on the coast in F2 and you mode down the camera, just above the waves, you will see some strange artefacts. I can provide a screen. (Same issue for my friends, so it’s not related to drivers/GPU etc)

• ED Team

Hi

welcome to DCS

Many of the issues you mention are already reported.

Please search before making a report, and if you wish to make a report please keep it to one report per thread and in the correct location for the bug.

Please see the bug report guide here https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=147710

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2