Sorry...MIL-28 ???

Pedditte

Hi. I'm very new about this world. I make a search into the forum about the possibility of release also the Mil-28 Havoc into your new simulator (I like Havoc), but I don't understand if you release Iton day, in the future after the first release of the game with Ka-50, A-10A and AH64 Apache.

Bye:smilewink:

DCS structure is opened for all possibilities :robot:

There's already in-game Mi-28N model used by AI.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/img/products/large/d1ec8afbd8548352494cb28d84e362e9.jpg

Welcome to these forums! :drunk:

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Not sure, if it makes sense to fly a Twoseater alone?? :huh:

That is why we have multiplayer mode :) That's why AH-64 is in the works! We have been asking for two-seaters for long time.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Su-34 FullBack would be very attractive position from two-seaters planes (DCS will has planes too).

I watched today Udarnaya Sila about Su-34 and Iam so exited that I can't more, I explode!

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Not sure, if it makes sense to fly a Twoseater alone?? :huh:

alone no it dosen't. But I have plans to make a 2 seater pit in my house. Hope to have frinds over as gunners or pilots if they can fly.:joystick: I know I will have a 2nd to fly with every so often.

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

he he, it's Mi-28 man, just Mi-28N also known as "Night Hunter" :) LOL, welcome to the forums, You may have to wait a "little", before You can lay Your hands on her ... hopefully in Your lifetime (fingers crossed).

:pilotfly:

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

He's not that far off...

No, he is not. Thou I guess Mil stands for something else :

http://www.shanaberger.com/mil.htm

"The Mil Design Bureau was organized under Mikhail L. Mil in 1947..."

Nothing wrong about it, it's just I've never heard anyone in Russia referring to Mi-28 as Mil-28, which I guess both correct thou for me sounds a bit unusual... and if I might say - funny (no disrespect intended :smilewink:) In general it's the same as to say: Kamov 50, which is also correct I guess. Anyway, didn't mean to insult anyone. Peace brothers! I wish You all clear blue sky!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok...I waiting for MIL-28N ;)

The Mi-28 has at least thick doors, unlike that Apache with its unarmored windows and several layers of kevlar to stop an odd 9mm round. Not that you should get shot at in the first place, but better being safe than sorry. Still, the Ka-50 is more agile and has this Airwolf look, now all we need are pilot models with black motorcycle helmets.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Some info on BS gunship...

"The pilot sits inside an all-armored cockpit, which cannot be pierced by the 12.7-mm Degtyaryov-Shpagin heavy machine-gun and the 20-mm M-61 Vulcan six-barreled Gatling-style gun at 100 meters."

"mean mamma"

taken from: http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20070130/59927298.html

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Men this mi 28 is probably the uggliest attack helcopter ever designed...

Looks like " ho hell we´ve forgot that where can we put it now" there's! seem to have enought place.

well, it's not like we having a sexiest looking gunship competition, I say it's more about performance... but hey, he is not pretty, ahh you'll get used to it :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well, it's not like we having a sexiest looking gunship competition, I say it's more about performance... but hey, he is not pretty, ahh you'll get used to it :P

Yeah, well... afaik BS is much better in look and performance... unfortunatly it seems to loose in maintainance costs, and combat repair readiness.

This last seem a weak argument since usually, a hurt helicopter never reach the base, pilots want to land as quick as possible, due to low survive rates on helo crashes.

Some info on BS gunship...

"The pilot sits inside an all-armored cockpit, which cannot be pierced by the 12.7-mm Degtyaryov-Shpagin heavy machine-gun and the 20-mm M-61 Vulcan six-barreled Gatling-style gun at 100 meters."

That article fails:

The pilot sits inside an all-armored cockpit, which cannot be pierced by the 12.7-mm Degtyaryov-Shpagin heavy machine-gun and the 20-mm M-61 Vulcan six-barreled Gatling-style gun at 100 meters. For comparison, the AH-64A Apache, the best foreign attack helicopter to date, is fitted with M-61Vulcan guns and an armored seat for pilot protection.

The article is so full of inaccuracies, that one simply must assume that the rating for the armor is also "inaccurate".

Sorry.

That article fails:The article is so full of inaccuracies, that one simply must assume that the rating for the armor is also "inaccurate".

Even if it were true, and the pilot would survive getting hit, if there are plenty of other places on the helicopter without that degree of armor, it would still fall out of the sky. All the armor does, then, is give the pilot an opportunity to disembark the smoking wreck before it turns into a crater.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

- Study flight sim geek since Falcon 3.0 -

Thank you. For Mil-28...please...developed it ....:cry:

My previous topic moved into Military & Aviation topics (Community Area)

Check it:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=28343

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Hi. I'm very new about this world. I make a search into the forum about the possibility of release also the Mil-28 Havoc into your new simulator (I like Havoc), but I don't understand if you release Iton day, in the future after the first release of the game with Ka-50, A-10A and AH64 Apache.

Bye:smilewink:

i think this guy was a former battlefield 2 junkie....MEC all the way!

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179