GBU-12 drop line

I was learning how to use the GBU 12 in this and I could not get the drop line to appear over my target on the HUD. The video tutorial I was watching had it no problem. Am I missing something or is it not implemented yet? I saw that at one point it modified the waypoint. Don’t think it does that anymore?

There's some bug though for me. Fully aligned, my TGP looks at the waypoint properly and I see the target in the TGP.

But the target designator on the HUD is pointing entirely somewhere else, on the horizon. The CCRP fall line is completely bugged out and I have no idea why.

There's some bug though for me. Fully aligned, my TGP looks at the waypoint properly and I see the target in the TGP.

But the target designator on the HUD is pointing entirely somewhere else, on the horizon. The CCRP fall line is completely bugged out and I have no idea why.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=269191

this is a never-ending problem with the viper. nothing to do with the waypoint I guess. It can be seen more or less at any wp condition

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Thanks but that doesn't seem to be an altitude issue for me, the target cue is just the other way. "behind me"

Seconding this. I can actually select targets on the ground with the TGP, which moves my waypoint, but the fall line is 180 degrees offset.

Just dropped 4 GBU-12 at Persian gulf in ccrp. No issues.

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

I don't have any problems with this either, and none of my missions use the default air pressure of 29.92 inHg.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Im having this problem as well.

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

I have played a few times after discovering my errors above. Haven’t had any problems.

I am curious if/how they will change the drop point (or whatever the technical name is). I would guess that it should only move when the target lock or similar is pressed.

+++

I was thinking that I did something wrong with GPS or alignment, or forgot to switch something.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]