Bug: F-16 can get into weird oscillations on descent

Tomsk

This is a problem I've had happen regularly. When the F-16 is doing a long descent into land it can often get into a weird (fatal) oscilllation. This is characterised by:

• Indicated airspeed starts dropping below 250 knots no matter the thrust setting. Sometimes it even shows zero.
  • The plane then starts to get into a heavy and rapid vertical oscilllation.
  • That oscilllation periodically dampens out, but then comes back later.
  • Instruments (airspeed and altitude) all show totally nonsense numbers.
  • Loss of plane control and crash.

I can reproduce this on certain missions every time I fly them. I've experienced it on many version of the F-16 over many patches, both in stable and open-beta. I've seen it in both SP and MP, usually happens in colder air conditions.

Track file included showing an example of the problem. I'm afraid there's a lot of footage to skip through, the interesting bit happens shortly after 10:11. This problem doesn't seem to happen if I air-start in this mission, only if I take-off from the ground. This particular example involves an A2A refuel but I've seen it many times without any A2A refueling.

Pitot Heat turned on? Located on back left panel near bulkhead.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..