Moving key mapping from Stable to Beta?

Buckaroo13

Greetings fellow pilots!

Question. I have been using the Stable version of DCS since I started playing. I pre-ordered super Carrier and see that I need to use the Beta, no problem, downloaded with no issue. Now the question is, Is there any way to bring my airplane keep mappings over from Stable to Beta and save me from remapping everything!... thanks fellas!

Greetings fellow pilots!

Question. I have been using the Stable version of DCS since I started playing. I pre-ordered super Carrier and see that I need to use the Beta, no problem, downloaded with no issue. Now the question is, Is there any way to bring my airplane keep mappings over from Stable to Beta and save me from remapping everything!... thanks fellas!

Yeah, go to C:\Users\*Username*\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\ and you will see the mapping files there. You will need to go in game, choose the module you want to edit in settings > Controls then say you want to add the map for your throttle, choose the throttle column header then choose load profile, navigate to the location above and choose the lua for the throttle. For example, my F15C throttle profile looks like this: X56 H.O.T.A.S. Throttle {F3F60470-6117-11ea-8005-444553540000}.diff.lua

Repeat this for all modules you want to add mappings for. I am not sure if there is a way to do this in bulk, so if anyone knows, please add

F/A-18C | F-16C | JF-17 | F-14 | FC3 | AV-8B | AJS-37 | F-5E | M-2000C | Mig 15bis | C-101 | F-86 | A-10C | P-51D | Fw 190 A-8 | Christen Eagle II | Bf 109 K-4 |

Ryzen 5 2600 | MSI RTX 2070 Super | ASROCK B450m Pro | 16GB G.SKill Ripjaws 3200 DDR4 | 500GB WD Blue Internal SSD | 1TB Samsung Evo 860 SSD | Logitech X56 HOTAS | PSEYE Track IR | Delan Clip | :joystick: