How to add animated crew

Abburo

Maybe stupid question, but please can you tell me how and what are the conditions for the deck crew to be animated?

Planning to add it to a custom mission and cannot figure out which are the steps to have animated crew on the deck.

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: i7-8700K@5GHz,ASUS Maximus X Hero, 32GB RAM 3000MHz, MSI Nvidia GTX 1080TI watercooled, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Intel/Samsung M.2 , VKB MCG Pro + Virpil Throttle + Leo Bodnar BU0836(A and X), MFG Crosswind, Logitech G13, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Stream Deck

Yes, saw that, hence he is not placing the catapult crew, but only static LSOs and stuff... in the end the crew is on the deck but cannot reproduce that on my side...

HW Specs: i7-8700K@5GHz,ASUS Maximus X Hero, 32GB RAM 3000MHz, MSI Nvidia GTX 1080TI watercooled, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Intel/Samsung M.2 , VKB MCG Pro + Virpil Throttle + Leo Bodnar BU0836(A and X), MFG Crosswind, Logitech G13, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Stream Deck

Stupid me !!! :)))

While trying to create a mission all the supercarrier assets were listed in the mission editor, including personnel. However, I did not have the supercarrier module installed yet... and that prevented me to see any crew...

With other words, the animated deck crew is populating the deck be default, no further settings being required.

I'm not seeing any animated crew when starting from the FA-18 missions. What am I doing wrong?

Intel Core i3 8350K 4GHz, MSI RTX 2080 Super, AS Rock Z370 Pro4 Motherboard, Samsung SSD, 32G DDR4 RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit

Rift-S, Tripple Samsung 27" C27F Display, Hotas Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals, EDtracker, Track IR.

I'm not seeing any animated crew when starting from the FA-18 missions. What am I doing wrong?

Is the Supercarrier in that mission?

i9 9900k @5.1GHz h100i |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Is the Supercarrier in that mission?

So sorry, it's me. I was opening 'Carrier take off' not 'Super carrier take of' :megalol:

Thank you.:thumbup:

Intel Core i3 8350K 4GHz, MSI RTX 2080 Super, AS Rock Z370 Pro4 Motherboard, Samsung SSD, 32G DDR4 RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit

Rift-S, Tripple Samsung 27" C27F Display, Hotas Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals, EDtracker, Track IR.

Seems that is quite easy to create some confusion with this Carrier/Supercarrier stuff... :)

No big deal in the end, but might need to highlight these situations in the product description.