[REPORTED]Planes no longer observe obstacles/planes on taxiways

For ED people, this looks similar to what's described in the following thread

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=271704

where I posted about the same behaviour Harry reported, with a Tacview track.

Please, fix it as soon as possible, it's been going on since at least two patches and with the last one it seems to have worsened, since now AI aircrafts will merrily ram the player's one.

The best thing, JoJo, is that the system will categorize the impact as damaged made by the player to the wingman aircraft, so that, if it crashes during the mission, you'll get a fratricide kill! :doh:

Right now, hoping that ED will fix this very soon, the only solution is to let them go and rejoin in air... immersion breaking, but at least safe!

The best thing, JoJo, is that the system will categorize the impact as damaged made by the player to the wingman aircraft, so that, if it crashes during the mission, you'll get a fratricide kill! :doh:

Right now, hoping that ED will fix this very soon, the only solution is to let them go and rejoin in air... immersion breaking, but at least safe!

I'm leader. Will my IA number 2 take off by himself ?

How to do that ?

But that's crazy. It's a no go :mad:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Just happened to me. An AI E-2 ran into the back of me on the taxiway near the parking ramp at Batumi. Actually the AI will crash into each other every time there. I have a custom carrier mission launching two AI F/A-18C's and an E-2. I have them all landing at Batumi. The two Hornets are an independent flight that I have a "landing" way point set. Same with the E-2. The Hornets will land together and the lead will go to the end of the runway before turning off. The second one will turn off early and get on the taxiway. Eventually they'll meet head-on near the parking ramp and crash. Few minutes later the E-2 will land and turn off early onto that same taxi way and crash into the F/A-18's. The pic below is all AI. They crashed into me on another mission when I was in the Tomcat.

1974991006_Issuescopy.png.79835dd51e158308dfe76ebe25c2d2b0.png

Ryzen 5800x|B550|32gb|EVGA RTX 3080

|Rift S|G2|VKB-GF3|Virpil CM3 

Happened to me during dawn raid f18 mission. Taxied right up my bum.

Then during alert 5 (modded to use super carrier) after we somked the bandits my no2 for on my right wing wings overlapping!! No amount I'd widen up commands moved him so I told him to rtb, at with point he rammed me out of the sky.......

Latest OB

doing the free flight huey mission on nevada. the one that starts at nellis.

was hover taxiing behind the two black hawks when an f-15 drove into my tail rotor.

took out half the flight line in the ensuing disaster.

was actually quite amusing.

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.