[REPORTED]A-10C navigation lights not flashing

Recoil16

The A-10C navigation lights do not properly function after today's update:

selecting "flash" on the lights panel will cause them to light steadily, as does selecting "steady" (that is of course expected).

Curiously though, their reflection on other objects such as walls is properly flashing, when set to "flash" (as expected) and NOT when set to "steady" (also expected).

Everybody said: "That's impossible!" Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.

Flying the A-10C for the 107th Joint Aviation Squadron

Developing and creating missions for Through The Inferno

Join the TTI Discord

@BIGNEWY....thanks, I thought I was losing my mind last night over this just after updating

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting,

checked again in the latest update 2.5.6.50321 and it seems like the navigation lights of composed of 3 elements: 2 sources of illumination and a sprite.

The sprite and one of the illumination sources are steady, but you can see in the background the other source of illumination is flashing.:huh: