Thank you ED for Supercarrier

boedha68

Nothing original to add, other than to say thank you. I can really see the hours and hours of development work the team put into it. Well worth the wait and delay. Cheers!
what he said!

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

Happy to say thank you as well.

Had a rough time after the update, but now everything's cool and i can enjoy the product after catching some sleep.

Still a long way til completion, but i love what i see so far.. the deck crew at launch is fantastic, really lifts immersion to never seen before dimensions, makes us crave for more of that caliber... Great job!

All I can say - outstanding !

The flight director got me lined up perfectly the first time I tried. Cat launches are now a piece of cake.

Thank you - well worth the money for this new functionality and an upgraded Kuznetsov.

I presume this module requires an update to the Su-33 as well ?

Thanks !

I am also very impressed and delighted with DCS: Supercarrier! Kudos to the folks at the ED mocap studio as well - nicely done! :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Being a carrier enthusiast and after following the develpment of this project for years, I must say THANK YOU and congratulations on this amazing product, the most detailed and mindblowing aircraft carrier ever created for a flight simulator... and this is just the begining, can't wait for future updates.

In the next days I'll put together a detailed review from the perspective of another flight sim CV creator.

Thanks,

Javier

Being a carrier enthusiast and after following the develpment of this project for years, I must say THANK YOU and congratulations on this amazing product, the most detailed and mindblowing aircraft carrier ever created for a flight simulator... and this is just the begining, can't wait for future updates.

+1! The SC is just amazing. Visuals aside, the MP experience has immensely improved. No more crazy decksliding on the hoggit servers! Finally, I don't have to wait for a clear deck to spawn in, great work!

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD

Totally luving my new Super Carrier!

Caught the wire safely on first attempt even tho kept hearing.. "your high your high" lol

And already mapped the Salute & Call the Ball to a couple of buttons on my Hotas. And printed more updated Docs from SC Manual. Thank you big time ED & also for the discount on this one & I can see it's going to be the gift that keeps on givin! I'm one happy camper!

:thumbup:

Edited by GazAce
Extra stuff

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

In the missions I tried I didn't have any ordnance loaded on the aircraft, but I did drop some F bombs when I noticed how beautiful this work is! :)

It also seems playable with the F14, too, even with my low specs computer, at least so far.

I will also test it at night; it looks beutiful from the videos.

So thank you from me, too, ED‼

Edited by BlackLightning
misstyped

Planes: FC3, Spitfire, Harrier, F-14, F-18, MiG-21, Edge 540 - Helicopters: UH-1H, Mi-8 - Environments: Persian Gulf, Supercarrier

PC specs in the spoiler

I run DCS 2.7 using:

MasterWatt 550 semi-fanless and semi-modular, core i7-3770 (4 cores @ 3.8 GHz) with 8 GB DDR3, GTX1050 Ti (768 cores @ 1.8 GHz) with 4 GB GDDR5, 5.1 sound card, 240 GB SSD, Windows 8.1T.16000M FCS Flight Pack (i. e. stick+throttle+rudder pedals), opentrack head trakcer

In the missions I tried I didn't have any ordnance loaded on the aircraft, but I did drop some F bombs when I noticed how beautiful this work is! :)

:lol::lol::lol:

Rig: Alienware Aurora R9 - 9th Gen Core i7 9700K 4.6GHz 8 Cores | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6 | 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD | 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL DDR4 3200MHz XMP 2.0 | LG Series80 QNED 50in 4K 120hz | TM Warthog HOTAS w/F-18 grip | Logitech G Pro RP | TM Cougar MFDs | TrackIR 5 Pro | VR: Oculus Quest 2 |

Modules: FC3 | F/A-18C | F-16C | A-10C II | F-14 | M-2000C | AV-8B | F-5E | JF-17 | P-51D | KA-50iii | UH-1H | AH-64D | Supercarrier | Combined Arms | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria | Normandy | Chanel |

Standing on the LSO station in VR is the coolest non flying experience I have ever had. Spent 2 hours last night, just watching jets land. It was simply amazing. I will probably do the same tonight!!!

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X605F using Tapatalk

Win11 64bit, AMD Ryzen 58003DX, GeForce 3070 8GB, 2TB SSD, 64GB DDR4 RAM at 3200MHz _ full 1:1 FA-18C Cockpit https://www.youtube.com/@TheHornetProject

Standing on the LSO station in VR is the coolest non flying experience I have ever had. Spent 2 hours last night, just watching jets land. It was simply amazing. I will probably do the same tonight!!!

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X605F using Tapatalk

Hi which mission was that please ?

I love having a deck crew to navigate me to the catapult! Very well done, ED. It's one thing to watch a video, but something completely different when you hop into the cockpit.

Rig: Alienware Aurora R9 - 9th Gen Core i7 9700K 4.6GHz 8 Cores | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6 | 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD | 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL DDR4 3200MHz XMP 2.0 | LG Series80 QNED 50in 4K 120hz | TM Warthog HOTAS w/F-18 grip | Logitech G Pro RP | TM Cougar MFDs | TrackIR 5 Pro | VR: Oculus Quest 2 |

Modules: FC3 | F/A-18C | F-16C | A-10C II | F-14 | M-2000C | AV-8B | F-5E | JF-17 | P-51D | KA-50iii | UH-1H | AH-64D | Supercarrier | Combined Arms | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria | Normandy | Chanel |