Thank you ED for Supercarrier

boedha68

Freakin loving it!!!!!

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Yup I and the people I fly with normally all are diggin it. So much potential still as well. The deck crew really adds a lot of realism and immersion in VR.

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

Gotta say I am liking it a LOT!! Visually looks awesome, the deck crew not being just stationary is wicked, and the LSO spot is a great place to watch the action when your not flying.

Very big Thumbs Up from me!!!!

Cheers!!

Just did the Persian Gulf Cold Start mission, then returned to the carrier (versus landing at Al Dhafra per the flight plan).

That was pretty damned amazing. Great work, ED. :thumbup:

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Thanks Friends

I know most people at ED are working from home.

And a lot of them worked through their holidays to get SuperCarrier out to us.

A big Thanks to everyone involved. I for one, really appreciate all the work you put in.

Hope you can all sit back and enjoy a Beer. :thumbup:

Very smiley pilot here.

Great job to the ED teams involved!

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Thank you ED. Superhappy.

ROG Z690 Hero ● i9-12900K 5.5GHz ● Giggy RTX 3090 OC ● 32GB 4800MHz ● Firecuda M.2s ● Reverb G2 ● Win11Pro //// A10CII ● AH64D ● AJS37 ● AV8BNA ● C101 ● CEII ● F16C ● F5EII ● F86F ● FA18C ● FC3 ● I16 ● KA50 ● M2000C ● MI8 ● P47D ● SA342 ● SPIT ● UH1H ● Y52

SC is simply fantastic and immersive! Thank you very much to all the Team and Testers.

Thanks also for all the features of this open beta.

We're well aware that there are still bugs and problems that need to be resolved, as well as systems that need to be added, but despite of this, it's really nice to fly with DCS.

Thanks again for your continuous work.

This is the best EA rollout ever!! Starting with the exceptionally fast download just minutes after it became available, to the completely bug free (as far as I can tell) module, to the gobsmacking beautiful visuals. Thank you ED, for a beautiful carrier. It was certainly worth the wait. Y'all did yourselves proud! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice Job...Love it so far...looking forward to where this will be when out of EA.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Just tried it for the first time in VR, no problems regarding FPS.

Just discovered how I suck at CASE I landings, although I messed most of them up because of fiddling with the comms, since the VAICOM PRO Realistic ATC isn't released yet and I can't just talk to ATC. :P

Other than that, freaking great! Much more immersive, the crew, the comms, the works. Now I can't wait for crew & ATC comms on airfields.