[WIP/ DCS ISSUE] Night cockpit blue pixels

-Scrat-

HI,

When I fly at night I have some blue pixels on some yellow handles, it's quite annoying, please check picture below.

Is there any hot fixes or something to fix it ?

Cheers

bug.thumb.jpg.c6560d881219121712484d34de5f537d.jpg

Edited by IronMike

It correlates to one of the lighting switches but can't remember which one at the moment and would guess instrument intensity.

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

What I don't get, is that they fixed exterior lighting, but internal lighting was not possible to fix?

We did not fix it because ED is not completely done with their lighting update yet. Exteriors lights are a separate issue here. Compare the glow in the F16 at night etc, lights are oversaturated at the moment. Making adjustments now, would simply mean that we have to do them later again and would lose us a lot of time. As soon as ED has finalized their lighting changes, we will adjust the lights again.

The current implementations for the exteriors lights were so far missing, which is a bit different. We needed to add them anyway, and then they will still need maybe adjustment. So it was a completely different workstep that will not have to be repeated should ED change something again, while fine adjusting the cockpit lights would. Hope that makes sense.

Thank you for your kind patience in the meantime.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

did only blue pixels catch your attention in that horrific picture? since 2.5.6 cockpit lights look like some nasty night clubs, you know..

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

did only blue pixels catch your attention in that horrific picture? since 2.5.6 cockpit lights look like some nasty night clubs, you know..

F-14 Brothel, confirmed. :D

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

:megalol:

F-14 Brothel, confirmed. :D

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

Ahem, that's called the "O-Club" :D

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

We did not fix it because ED is not completely done with their lighting update yet. Exteriors lights are a separate issue here. Compare the glow in the F16 at night etc, lights are oversaturated at the moment. Making adjustments now, would simply mean that we have to do them later again and would lose us a lot of time. As soon as ED has finalized their lighting changes, we will adjust the lights again.

The current implementations for the exteriors lights were so far missing, which is a bit different. We needed to add them anyway, and then they will still need maybe adjustment. So it was a completely different workstep that will not have to be repeated should ED change something again, while fine adjusting the cockpit lights would. Hope that makes sense.

Thank you for your kind patience in the meantime.

Any estimate on when ED plan to fix those alpha textures? Seems like a pretty significant issues that has been present for several months now.