Need Help adding button and axis binds for F-14

Ok, so I came across code that is supposed to be able to add bindings for the F-14 B's emergency wing sweep handle.

-- 1) a button to open the cover and extend the handle, for which the code looks like this:
{ up=device_commands.WINGSWEEP_EmergencyLeverExtended, down=device_commands.WINGSWEEP_EmergencySweepCover, cockpit_device_id=devices.WINGSWEEP, value_up=1.0, value_down=1.0, name=_('Emergency Wing Sweep Open & Extend'),     category=_('Throttle')},

-- 2) a button to bring the wings to 68 degrees sweep, lock the handle and close the cover:
{ up=device_commands.WINGSWEEP_EmergencySweepCover, down=device_commands.WINGSWEEP_EmergencySweepLever, pressed=device_commands.WINGSWEEP_EmergencyLeverExtended, cockpit_device_id=devices.WINGSWEEP, value_down=0.30, value_pressed=0.0, value_up=0.0, name=_('Emergency Wing Sweep to 68°, Lock & Close'),     category=_('Throttle')},

-- 3) a button to do the same as 2, except closing the cover:
{ up=device_commands.WINGSWEEP_EmergencyLeverExtended, down=device_commands.WINGSWEEP_EmergencySweepLever, cockpit_device_id=devices.WINGSWEEP, value_up=0.0, value_down=0.30, name=_('Emergency Wing Sweep to 68° & Lock'),     category=_('Throttle')},

-- 4) a button to bring the handle to oversweep and extend the handle:
{ up=device_commands.WINGSWEEP_EmergencyLeverExtended, down=device_commands.WINGSWEEP_EmergencySweepLever, cockpit_device_id=devices.WINGSWEEP, value_up=1.0, value_down=0.0, name=_('Emergency Wing Sweep to Oversweep & Extend'),     category=_('Throttle')},

-- Wingsweep lever
{down = device_commands.WINGSWEEP_EmergencyLeverExtended,     up=device_commands.WINGSWEEP_EmergencyLeverExtended, cockpit_device_id=devices.WINGSWEEP, value_down = 0.3, value_up = 1.0, name=_('Emergency Wing Sweep Lever Toggle'), category=_('Throttle')},

{action = device_commands.WINGSWEEP_EmergencySweepLever, cockpit_device_id=devices.WINGSWEEP, name=_('Emergency Wing Sweep')},

The problem for me is, I'm not sure where I"m supposed to put this or which file I need to modify in order to add this binding to my list of controls. Anyone that can help provide me with some direction?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. I really appreciate it.

“If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly.”

― Nick Lappos

"If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing."

― Chuck Yeager

"Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards."

― Shane Patton