New model A-4M

Presidio

Good idea, but i still having problems with the exports. I was reading something about the UVW Map, but i acn´t see anwser!!!. Thanks for the comentarys. See you !!!!

All the animation is amoust complete. So, i need some help with this problem ("export module Failure). So that is all for now.

Thanks for all pals, this models is for all you!!!!

are you crazy dont give it the su25 model or a10. the A4 is a fast an maneuverable jet that was used in top gun training! give it like the f16 model

Well, maybe not the F-16, because it's too fast for the A-4. I think if you need a manouverable jet replace the F-111 instead of the F-16, so it isn't reach the sound barrier with some payloads. (with a human player.) The A-4's top speed is around 1070km/h and the F-111 do almost the same with payloads.

A.K.A Csocso

How about taking the F-5?

Similar size and performance!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

How about taking the F-5?

Similar size and performance!

A good idea. But it's max. airspeed should be restricted to a subsonic value. But otherwise it would suite this model the best, probably. :joystick:

Looks very promising. Thank you Presidio! :smilewink:

Heeyyyy stop!!!!!

F-5 is a good choice, but canopy will be of the A-10. Ok?

And another thing is, i have problems with the export but i´m working on and i have solutions for now.

Ok, see you!!!!

Nesher, vos sos argentino?

No hablo español, tristemente, y soy de Hungría. Pero Deseo para aprenderlo. Pero un pedacito más adelante, si mi tiempo lo permite. Muy pronto debido a mi estudio. :D

Esto me ayudó > http://babelfish.altavista.com/

E.g.: The canopy has nothing to do with the model what you want to replace (I think you meant the cockpit). But if you plan to replace the A-10, then it'll have all the A-10 characteristics (cockpit, flightmodel, etc.)

Muy bien Nesher!!!!

Sabes mucho de español.

Ok, the problem with export is fixed. But i have some problems with the animation. When i make a rotation 90 degrees angle in 3D max, in Lock-On only rotate 30 degrees (more or less).

That is the **** problem. If i fix that the model will be amoust finished (only some details and texture).

Saludos desde Argentina para Hungria!!!