About the AGM-65

Silvern

Mavericks were first planned for April, now we know they are delayed again.

Is it reasonable to expect them June 3rd?

Can we get some information about Viper development?

Has Viper been completly abandoned because of other projects?

mav.jpg

GP07YCQQCgUAgEMxVhLATCAQCgUAgmCMIYScQCAQCgUAwRxDCTiAQCAQCgWCOIISdQCAQCAQCwRxBCDuBQCAQCASCOYIQdgKBQCAQCARzBCHsBAKBQCAQCOYIQtgJBAKBQCAQzBH+P4vu2buTg06eAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

This is what they are working on from mini updates thread:

Added HACK time

Adjusted strobe light

Updated engine and throttle audio

CNI adjustments

External skins

Improve performance

Damage modeling phase 2

AIM-120 Active and TTI indication adjustments

Adjusted IFF HOTAS commands

Tuning NWS authority

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 4790K / EVGA 1080ti SC / 32GB DDR3 / 1TB SSD / Oculus Rift S / X-56 / MFG Crosswind V2 / ButtKicker + Simshaker for Aviators

Who is surprised? Not me

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

This is what they are working on from mini updates thread:

Added HACK time

Adjusted strobe light

Updated engine and throttle audio

CNI adjustments

External skins

Improve performance

Damage modeling phase 2

AIM-120 Active and TTI indication adjustments

Adjusted IFF HOTAS commands

Tuning NWS authority

Yeah but that's almost 2 months old.

Dear All,

I promised that we will try to deliver the AGM-65D Maverick air-to-surface missile by the end of April. However, our new developer was not able to overpower the complexity and need a little bit more time and help from the main devs who are working with Hornet features at the moment.

That being said, we will deliver the small updates such as strobe light to be brighter at night, anti-collision light to be seen on multiplayer servers, improvement to LEF and FCR Hostiles.

Sincerely,

The Eagle Dynamics Team

user_offline.gif report.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 4790K / EVGA 1080ti SC / 32GB DDR3 / 1TB SSD / Oculus Rift S / X-56 / MFG Crosswind V2 / ButtKicker + Simshaker for Aviators

Better be glad the Maverick didnt make it into this patch.

It would have been some other half baked broken shit everybody would be complaining about because iz wouldnt get fixed in month anyways.

Maybe one day ED starts completing existing features before introducing just another barely usable thing on a big pile of barely usable things... maybe, some day... maybe.

Gone for good.

Better be glad the Maverick didnt make it into this patch.

It would have been some other half baked broken shit everybody would be complaining about because iz wouldnt get fixed in month anyways.

Maybe one day ED starts completing existing features before introducing just another barely usable thing on a big pile of barely usable things... maybe, some day... maybe.

IDK, I was looking forward to a Mav that at the last minute would maneuver to miss the target like AAM's. :thumbup:

But yeah, the "fixes" for the F16 of late have been, underwhelming. And really, I could live with that as long as progress on the Hornet was made. But again, looks like they are gonna miss a bunch of features for that this patch too.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I prefer to wait and get an accurate and complete AGM-65 MFD page and avionics than an incomplete and the user can not even use it properly, like CCRP solution cue circle missing e.t.c

let's wait and see......2-3 weeks :)

IDK, I was looking forward to a Mav that at the last minute would maneuver to miss the target like AAM's. :thumbup:

But yeah, the "fixes" for the F16 of late have been, underwhelming. And really, I could live with that as long as progress on the Hornet was made. But again, looks like they are gonna miss a bunch of features for that this patch too.

Or .. gives a RWR launch warning!

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline

Dear All,

I promised that we will try to deliver the AGM-65D Maverick air-to-surface missile by the end of April. However, our new developer was not able to overpower the complexity and need a little bit more time and help from the main devs who are working with Hornet features at the moment.

That being said, we will deliver the small updates such as strobe light to be brighter at night, anti-collision light to be seen on multiplayer servers, improvement to LEF and FCR Hostiles.

Sincerely,

The Eagle Dynamics Team

user_offline.gif report.gif

In bygone eras a broken promise could mean that you'd be required to open your belly with a blunt short sword. These modern days people have become complacent although that also means that now your word is worth nothing.

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

In bygone eras a broken promise could mean that you'd be required to open your belly with a blunt short sword. These modern days people have become complacent although that also means that now your word is worth nothing.

In bygone eras there was no DCS, no game developers, no computers... people were busy growing their own food and trying to survive in a very hostile environment (rampant disease, atrocious rates of childbirth/infant mortality, wars that lasted for centuries, religious/political persecution, genocide, etc.).

Also, people had no rights in the modern sense, they were at the mercy of lords and religious authorities, who made the laws and enforced them as they saw fit.

People at the bottom were held accountable, those on top...not so much. There wasn't much peasants could do about it (other than starting rebellions).

The notion of people in the past having more "honor" or being more trustworthy than people nowadays is just ridiculous.

Remember that it was customary for people to exchange/take hostages... that's how trustworthy and honorable they were ("sure, sure, we've signed this treaty now...but I'll still take your kid." :D)

Ruling elites regularly stabbed each other in the back, even kings had to look over their shoulders, often becoming paranoid.

When kings/lords died, that was the best part, since it could very well lead to familicide and war.

As for most people (aka peasants), they were forced into servitude by authority figures, under threat of banishment, torture, death and/or eternal damnation... so please, don't pretend you'd rather live in such times.

Finally, people on top didn't open their own bellies with blunt short swords... they were the ones compelling their subjects/potential rivals to do such things, in order to secure their hold on power.

Edited by Hardcard

What is DCS World Early Access?

Early Access is an option for you to play this module in an early state, but it will be incomplete with bugs.

No one forced you to buy a module still in development. Just say'n.

What is DCS World Early Access?

Early Access is an option for you to play this module in an early state, but it will be incomplete with bugs.

No one forced you to buy a module still in development. Just say'n.

You are right in part, but even if you buy EA you can still be very annoyed by the fact that "your" plane got dropped for a year or so, after it was specifically said that this won't happen.

EA is not an excuse for every kind of business behaviour. I would like to also ask you to look at which modules are EA at this time, (and also for how long).

Prop-Planes:

EA I-16

EA Christen Eagle II

EA Yak-52

noEA Fw 190 A-8

noEA Spitfire LF Mk. IX

noEA Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst

noEA Fw 190 D-9 Dora

noEA P-51D

Early Jets:

EA MiG-19P

EA Hawk T.1A (discontinued in EA, never even finished)

noEA F-5E Tiger II

noEA L-39 Albatros

noEA C-101 Aviojet

noEA MiG-15bis

noEA MiG-21bis

noEA F-86F Sabre

"Modern" Jets:

EA JF-17 Thunder

EA F-16C Viper

EA F-14

EA F/A-18C Hornet

EA AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL

EA AJS-37 Viggen

noEA M-2000C

noEA A-10C

Helicopters:

noEA SA342 Gazelle

noEA Mi-8MTV2

noEA UH-1H

noEA Black Shark 2

Environment / Surrounding:

EA Supercarrier

EA WWII Assets Pack

noEA NS 430

noEA Combined Arms

So if you want to fly modern jets, yes. You will not get around EA stuff unless you go for either Mirage and A10c. (and have a look at how finished the Mirage is in their forums)

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline

Pretty much all modules are unfinished in DCS to one degree or another. Out of EA just means its more complete, not bug free. Most of the older modules regualrly develop more bugs as time goes on DCS changes.

And really with the re-do Id say the m2k is back in an EA state.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).