Strange problem with FC and dropping RAM used by game

Boberro

Hello,

I don't know how to explain my problems clearly but I'll try. Recently I saw after playing some time in FC (let's say ohe hour) game sooo slows down (to 1-2 FPS!) that as you know it can't be confortable. I noticed also that when games brakes, RAM used by Lock on drops to about 60-70 MB from about 600-700MB, it is about 90 percent of drop... Dunno know why. Is it fault of poor (sry but is is true) lock on engine or maybe something I do wrong?

I have mods, but it worked before so i can''t be problem.

:cry:

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Hello,

I don't know how to explain my problems clearly but I'll try. Recently I saw after playing some time in FC (let's say ohe hour) game sooo slows down (to 1-2 FPS!) that as you know it can't be confortable. I noticed also that when games brakes, RAM used by Lock on drops to about 60-70 MB from about 600-700MB, it is about 90 percent of drop... Dunno know why. Is it fault of poor (sry but is is true) lock on engine or maybe something I do wrong?

I have mods, but it worked before so i can''t be problem.

:cry:

It's the effect of all the amounts of debris from destroyed objects that slow your game over time, it happens to everyone (thats why when you quit and rejoin a server, the FPS goes back up, all that crap vanishes and FPS is restored)

I wonder if a mod could be made for this problem...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...