tflash

No problems here either (Open Beta).

Make sure it (Pointing cross) is tracking inside the 'Keyhole'.

Z4GQFei.png

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

It's OK I managed to get it to work again. I'm not sure what I was doing wrong, but anyway problem has disappeared!

Just get closer to the target and you're all good :) Mavericks aren't like air-to-ground AMRAAMs, you have to be pretty close. The smaller the target is, the closer you gotta be before the seeker head will track.

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

• 2 years later...

hello, i am practicing with shooting the AGM-65. im kinda getting the hang of it, but one thing that i dont understand is why they are overshooting sometimes. i am getting a good lock with the tgp and the AGM itself i fire and it will go sailing past. now i am at 3nm from the target, but it is still with in the range bracket. what might it be? am i too close?

Would have to see a track of how you employ it. Generally, pay attention to the keyhole during your maverick employment. Too far „off-bore“ and the missile wont be able to turn in time. Its not super maneuverable. 

Edited by Moonshine

^^^  Sounds about right.  At close ranges the off-bore angle increases rapidly, and if you are heads-down on the MFD getting the lock then it is easy to be out of limits when you rifle the missile.  

Laptop Pilot. Alienware X17, i9 11980HK 5.0GHz, 16GB RTX 3080, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, NVMe SSD. 2x TM Warthog, Hornet grip, Virpil CM2 & TPR pedals, FSSB-R3, Cougar throttle, Viper pit WIP (XBox360 when traveling). Rift S.

NTTR, SoH, Syria, Sinai, Channel, South Atlantic, CA, Supercarrier, FC3, A-10CII, F-5, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Harrier, M2000, F1, Viggen, MiG-21, Yak-52, L-39, MB-339, CE2, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mi-8, Mi-24, Huey, Apache, Spitfire, Mossie.  Wishlist: Tornado, Jaguar, Buccaneer, F-117 and F-111.