TGP laser code

Saskuatch

Is there any way to view what the code for the laser on the TGP is and to change it? For example say you're using the JTAC laser code but then want to self laser your targets, how would I view what the code is on the TGP to change the code on the bomb?

On FLIR page press osb next to "UFC".

On the ufc press button next to LTDC to change self designating laser code.

Eg enter 1588 and enter to change from default 1688 to 1588.

LSTC is for laser spot track.

To change laser code for the bombs themselves enter the stores page and select GBU you wish to change code for.

Press the osb next to CODE and enter the code for that bomb to track. Currently selected code will be displayed under the store on wing form.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

Also keep in mind that the code (and the LTDC option on the UFC) will appear only when the LTD/R switch is set to ARM, which is only possible in A/G mode.

Don't know if this is correct behavior (it'd make more sense if the options became available with the switch set to SAFE as well), but it's how it works in DCS at the moment.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro