SUNTSAG - Lockdown Mods/Liveries Collection (New and Revised)

SUNTSAG

Cockpit Mods

1. Spitfire removed baked on textures and scratches. (Latest Improved Version 11/05/20)

2. F86 removed baked on textures and scratches.

Once extracted simply place the individually named aircraft cockpit folders in C: Saved Games/DCS Name/Liveries

Download Glass Cockpit Modifications:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A9_E2p6LNCfXTMf3cl0PSr-GVh0MGkvX/view?usp=sharing

The sight modification ONLY may have been based upon a previous mod by Grajo and credit goes to him for the original content.

Edited by SUNTSAG
  • Like 3

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modern Vehicle Liveries

Modern vehicle liveries contains multiple liveries for both Landrover vehicles (RAF and Desert).

Once extracted simply place the individually named ground unit folders in C: Saved Games/DCS Name/Liveries

Download Modern Vehicle Liveries (Landrover):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z4QIQMX_2yQy02RBCZnC0-HD6wlxgtu8/view?usp=sharing

Edited by SUNTSAG
  • Like 3

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WWII Asset Pack Liveries

WWII Liveries contains multiple skins for the WWII Assets pack, therefore YOU MUST OWN IT for it to work.

Once extracted simply place the individually named ground unit folders in C: Saved Games/DCS Name/Liveries

Download WWII Liveries(Ground Units):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e7J8uRuit5DKaUBfP5Dzn30P4m2RdYiU/view?usp=sharing

Edited by SUNTSAG
  • Like 2

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SCUD-B Launchable - Updated

SCUD-B Activated makes your missile launchable, now with an updated missile flight model. This mod has been updated as at 26/05/20. It can now be located in your saved games folder and includes many more options.

Download (Revised) SCUD-B Launchable: Updated 26/05/20

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wrRofzYktvntSacaFRTcjAmnj_aSOPzk/view?usp=sharing

Edited by SUNTSAG
  • Like 2

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WW2 V-1 Launchable - WWI Assets Pack

WW2 V1 German Rocket Launcher makes the V-1 Missile Launchable in the WWII Assets pack, therefore YOU MUST OWN IT for it to work.

Once extracted simply place the folder in C: Saved Games/Mods/tech

Previous version stopped working on release of the last OpenBeta patch. Here is the fix with additional items:

DOWNLOAD LINK V1 Version 1.3

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H_XLsK1D0vAcLMOubzftEYQHlOlbRUSE/view?usp=sharing

New WWII Mod for which the Asset Pack will be required. German 88mm Anti Tank Weapon, which is also CA compatible.

DOWNLOAD LINK AT88mm Version 1.0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1isxIdUhJbOko1LnyIoGrY-UZmMf8YF3_/view?usp=sharing

Edited by SUNTSAG
  • Like 3

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TACAN TTS3030 - Working Mod

Tacan Mod provides you with a functioning TACAN you can place anywhere on any map. First you must make the following amendment to a core sim file (using notepad++) that will allow you to place an aircraft starting on the ground. If you are not confident doing this I would recommend not proceeding any further. The file can be found here:

Program Files/Eagle Dynamics/DCS World OpenBeta2.5/MissionEditor/modules/me_route.lua

Keep a copy of the original just in case you make a mistake. It should look like this when you are finished:

attachment.php?attachmentid=235510&stc=1&d=1589297624

Once extracted simply place the folder in C: Saved Games/Mods/aircraft

Download TACAN TTS3030 Mod:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lt-yc51bmW_3OUgviqMHOZziDfm-oSkQ/view?usp=sharing

UPDATE: now works correctly at night. Fresh link above

ROUTE.PNG.2e4a2eae8f97b61b17a267799cbef4c5.PNG

Edited by SUNTSAG
  • Like 1

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aircraft Mat Mods - Modern and WWII

I have two mat mods for you that will allow rearming and refuelling in a field location or indeed additions to an airfield for more parking slots. They now have improved placement but they are by no means perfect. One contains modern AM2 mats and the other WWII Marston type mat, as well as tents and camo netting etc etc.

Once extracted simply place the folder in C: Saved Games/Mods/tech

Whilst both can be stored in your Saved Games Folder together, I would recommend only storing the one you want to use predominantly and move the other to a safe location so you can swap and change to suit the era in which you wish to fly. Alternatively you could set them up for use via JSGME/OvGME and activate the mod for the era accordingly.

WWII (Revised) Marston Mat Mod:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U3hJW5d0HpJxX_nTBpazhA9a_gIcjXu5/view?usp=sharing

Modern (Revised) AM2 Mat Mod:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17wEvaWw8rDWoFWPFO1YORVs1Le5Z63Ak/view?usp=sharing

Edited by SUNTSAG
  • Like 3

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

just tried your new pack today, lots of cool stuff thanks, I found a couple of items I think might be missing a couple of textures btw ? I need to make sure they are from your pack tho before I say more :)

Is there any possible way I wonder to add a runway mat/object ? could drop a couple of runways into the map which are missing from PG map that way for example ?

Thanks Suntsag, will test this !

Any chance that you'll update the Persian Gulf Marsden x5 Airfields.stm template with AM2 ?

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

It absolutely blows my mind that, 1) ED has a placeable TACAN in the Fortifications section that does not perform it's function and 2) a person outside of ED can develop a mod to make it work as it should. What the heck is wrong with this picture??!!

Thank you Sunstag, for all of the useful mods you have produced.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fresh download links created that correct initial code errors:

TACAN now functions correctly at night, without crashing DCS.

V1 Flight model corrected.

Simply delete the original downloads and replace with the new linked versions. Cheers.

• Like 1

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So the A-10 seems to be the only plane that won't work on the mats. It doesn't see them as solid ground. Even if they're laid on top of a road, and the A-10 sees the road as solid ground, it will then see the road as not solid. Anybody discover a workaround for this? Even the chicken-legged F-16 can park on the mats, but not the A-10. It drops the A-10 from about six feet on spawn and breaks the landing gear.

Screen_200515_120027.thumb.png.e56077d14fed461e0b9a107ac59c7f11.png

Screen_200515_115952.thumb.png.6029833f82bec59926e22f412d566416.png

Screen_200515_113910.thumb.png.bc1af0376bf59b802ad377a35c87dd25.png

Former USN Avionics Tech

VF-41 86-90, 93-95

VF-101 90-93

Heatblur Tomcat SME

I9-9900K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra | 32GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe | RTX 2070 Super | TM Throttle | VPC Warbird Base TM F-18 Stick

I watched your videos.... the one commenter said he was able to fix it by “removing the bottom face of the collision object”. Can you explain how to do this?

Former USN Avionics Tech

VF-41 86-90, 93-95

VF-101 90-93

Heatblur Tomcat SME

I9-9900K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra | 32GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe | RTX 2070 Super | TM Throttle | VPC Warbird Base TM F-18 Stick

Will Test tonight, Thanks for all this Suntag especially for the Mats if we can Taxi on them with modern aircraft, and the TACAN mod, Ingenious way of a workaround.

thanks

Cheers Shrike88 hope you find it useful.

just tried your new pack today, lots of cool stuff thanks, I found a couple of items I think might be missing a couple of textures btw ? I need to make sure they are from your pack tho before I say more :)

Is there any possible way I wonder to add a runway mat/object ? could drop a couple of runways into the map which are missing from PG map that way for example ?

Phantom_Mark you can build your own using the elements in the mod or at least a temporary airfield. Adding something that looks like a runway is fraught with issues and simply will not work in DCS at the moment; as I have already explored that avenue.

Thanks Suntsag, will test this !

Any chance that you'll update the Persian Gulf Marsden x5 Airfields.stm template with AM2 ?

Hi davidp57, I'm not sure at the moment I may look into it given more time. Cheers

It absolutely blows my mind that, 1) ED has a placeable TACAN in the Fortifications section that does not perform it's function and 2) a person outside of ED can develop a mod to make it work as it should. What the heck is wrong with this picture??!!

Thank you Sunstag, for all of the useful mods you have produced.

Thanks AG-51_Razor, I hope you get plenty of use out of them.

Thanks NAKED!

My pleasure speed-of-heat

I watched your videos.... the one commenter said he was able to fix it by “removing the bottom face of the collision object”. Can you explain how to do this?

He did say that but he didn't modify this mat as he does not have the max file. It was his own FARP iteration and he made no mention of being able to use it to rearm and refuel either.

I'm not sceptical of his statement, it's just that every avenue was explored to accommodate as many airframes as possible and this is what worked best all round. During the testing phase no alternative options worked for FC3/A10C or the Viggen.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Phantom_Mark you can build your own using the elements in the mod or at least a temporary airfield. Adding something that looks like a runway is fraught with issues and simply will not work in DCS at the moment; as I have already explored that avenue.

Yer, I gave it a go with the mats here, first thing I tried lol.....thanks anyway mate, your adding some really useful content here, very much appreciated thanks.

Guys a little help here..

I am trying to set up the TCN frequency for "TACAN TTS3030" mod but don't have the TCN option in "advanced waypoint actions" (like the one there is for the carriers as an example)

What am i missing?

Lock-On Greece / DCS World Greece http://lockon-greece.forumotion.net/

🇬🇷 1st Hellinic Virtual Squadron for Flaming Cliffs & DCS World
~ Flying since 2008 ~

Guys a little help here..

I am trying to set up the TCN frequency for "TACAN TTS3030" mod but don't have the TCN option in "advanced waypoint actions" (like the one there is for the carriers as an example)

What am i missing?

Hi Spanker79,

I think this might help:

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

He did say that but he didn't modify this mat as he does not have the max file. It was his own FARP iteration and he made no mention of being able to use it to rearm and refuel either.

I'm not sceptical of his statement, it's just that every avenue was explored to accommodate as many airframes as possible and this is what worked best all round. During the testing phase no alternative options worked for FC3/A10C or the Viggen.

Hi!

I put my mod together with a simple mission that contains a hot and a cold A-10C on a roadstrip. Nothing there just the FARP with it's markings. The mod itself is included. Spawning and Rearm/Refueling is possible.

The definition of the FARP is nearly exactly the same lua wise. I only added another method of placing the object on the ground. (positioning = "BYNORMAL",)

With the help of the ModelViewer you can enable the visualization of the collision model. In my attached mod you can see, that the object used consists just of faces. The ground collision object is not modelled from a closed cube. I had exactly the same problems like you NAKED and was pulling my hairs. Somehow I tried it as an open object and it worked.

Let me know, when you have problems downloading or testing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NhEZdKzfO0Jsz0XByI_Zgg2EAUK5XxsV/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for the other great mods of yours :-)

Regards

Skyfire

German Squadron "Serious Uglies"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Skyfire

Intel 10700K | SSD for system and DCS | 32 Gb RAM | Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 | HP Reverb G2

Hi!

I put my mod together with a simple mission that contains a hot and a cold A-10C on a roadstrip. Nothing there just the FARP with it's markings. The mod itself is included. Spawning and Rearm/Refueling is possible.

The definition of the FARP is nearly exactly the same lua wise. I only added another method of placing the object on the ground. (positioning = "BYNORMAL",)

With the help of the ModelViewer you can enable the visualization of the collision model. In my attached mod you can see, that the object used consists just of faces. The ground collision object is not modelled from a closed cube. I had exactly the same problems like you NAKED and was pulling my hairs. Somehow I tried it as an open object and it worked.

Let me know, when you have problems downloading or testing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NhEZdKzfO0Jsz0XByI_Zgg2EAUK5XxsV/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for the other great mods of yours :-)

Regards

Skyfire

Thanks Skyfire I will download and review, Thanks.

Struggling to get the V1 rockets working - here is what I see, and when I set an advanced action to fire, they never seem to.

Hi Sprool, I know what the issue is here and I believe I can correct what you are seeing. As far as launching goes there should not be an issue. I will upload an update shortly and I will make a video explaining how to launch both the SCUD-B and the V1 today at some point. Cheers.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]