Problem installing Delta sim slew upgrade

So I got my Delta sim upgrade today and decided to get it installed but the wire that attaches the throttle handle PCB to the PCB in the base of the throttle has detached. There isn't any slack in the cable so I'm in a bit of trouble now trying to reattach it. Any help would be super appreciated.

EDIT

So i ended up taking the "plate" off the back of the throttle handle to get access to the internals and got it working.

What id did was

1 Remove the cover that sits between the throttle handles which gives you limited access to the screws the retain the cover.

2 I removed the back screw (the one closest to "idle", i didnt have to do anything to the front one) and then pulling the cover up and over the magnet allowing me to rotate the cover and expose the "back side" so i could then use needle nose pliers to reattach the connection.

So its all good now but a fair bit of sweaty palms was experienced over the last hour.

IMG_20200509_113421.thumb.jpg.bdde7a9ad0b5948cb46311e8a9f785f6.jpg

Edited by Scarecrow

So its all good now but a fair bit of sweaty palms was experienced over the last hour.

I hear that ! Just completed a new build and it was hard to switch that power on :)

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

The thrill of the hobby... sweaty palms.

Made you feel really alive that particular hour didn't it?

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!