Landing gear.

ny3d1

Just purchased this module and took it up for a test drive. All is well except I can't get my landing gear to go up during take offs. I'm new at this and I'm a little lost. Please help.:(:(:(

There is a Gear Handle Locker present in LG handle for safety in ground. The keybinding is RSHIFT+G for unlock and RCTRL+G lock. If it is locked then U can't pull up the landing gear. BTW push the LG to neutral after all 3 wheels are up. U can here 3 blast when they are up.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

All point in DCS manuals is to read them. Manuals are in your DCS folder.

There is all main things to do. Spent some time on a toilet reading it from your mobile = profit will know why breaks not working from time to time and there is a switch that turns on super-duper abs system, that works better than parachute, and many many more info.

Bingo !! Got it. Thank you so much.

And then the next phase of the new MiG-21 pilot is to think "Well, this is annoying, I'm just going to pull the gear lock as soon as I start up the jet so I don't forget."

This phase lasts until the first time you accidentally raise the landing gear while you're on the apron or taxiway...

The true bigbrain move is to bind it to a 2-position switch on your HOTAS, since the 21 requires so few binds that you may as well use them for something :D

No joke, I literally have the MiG-21 landing gear mapped to its own dedicated 4-way hat: up for retract, down for extend, right for neutral, and left to toggle the safety pin.