Should WINWING sell HOTAS seperately???

Should WINWING sell HOTAS seperately???  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Should WINWING sell HOTAS seperately???

• Only need the SUPER LIBRA joystick
    • Only need the SUPER TAURUS throttle
    • Need the FULL HOTAS!!

Found the Winwing throttle and stick too be fantastic! Kept both and sold off my Virpil throttle, and stick combo.Happy to have top level gear. Not a fan of plastic grips.

Edited by Wmacky

I voted for the throttle. A lot of people have choices for the actual stick, but we simply don't have solid options for a throttle. That said, when I was looking into your products, the virus-related shutdowns had just happened. I'd honestly sell my TMWH and TM 18c stick and buy the full setup. Assuming it's even available at some point.

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

This poll is really a nail biter!

GPU: RTX 4090 - 3,000 MHz core / 12,000 MHz VRAM. 

CPU: 7950X3d - 5.2 GHz X3d, 5.8 GHz secondary / MB: ASUS Crosshair X670E Gene / RAM: G.Skill 48GB 6400 MHz

SSD: Intel Optane P5800X - 800GB

VR: Pimax Crystal

CONTROLS: VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base / VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime Grip / VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / TM Pendular Rudders

Here you go: https://www.wwsimstore.com/STORE

The standalone throttle and joystick seem a tad pricey, though.

Seems a good price for the product to me.

The problem is that is out of stock..

I would have bought in an hearbeat

EDIT: I don't understand are they selling the throttle base without the Handles????Are they crazy....

Edited by VirusAM

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Is Virpil ? VKB ? It means there are other grips in the works...hornet grips are also available on that page , and also "out of stock" . Sounds like they're getting ready to sell everything separately , just as we wish and offer alternative throttle groips , and doubtless stick grips as well .

Edited by Svsmokey

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Seems a good price for the product to me.

The problem is that is out of stock..

I would have bought in an hearbeat

EDIT: I don't understand are they selling the throttle base without the Handles????Are they crazy....

I love the way they crossed out the regular price and put the same price above it. Awesome savings!

$800 for the full set

$564 for the throttle (with grip, thank you)

$560 for the stick base (with stick)

$1,124 if you buy the parts vs $800 is a 40% markup.

Cheaper to buy the whole set and sell the stick (if you can) on ebay. I get they want people to buy the whole thing since they sunk the development costs, but thats too much premium for me.

My TM throttle gets the job done for that kind of markup on the parts.

You guys have to remember that shipping is very hefty from Winwing. Remember that when looking at the prices. It's probably around $100-160 depending on your location in North America. Mine was on the high end.