=TuAF= Server Rules and Stats Scoring System

TorwaK

tuafgw3.jpgOFFICIAL RULES FOR THE =TuAF= SERVERS tuafgw3.jpg

• Illegal loads (LOPE), or intentional warping by the use of PRINTSCREEN while in an engagement is strickly under a ban. Every mission track is recording on server.
  • Vulching (shooting and destoying enemy aircraft on ground) is permited.
  • Friendly fire (destroying friendly aircraft and vehicles) is forbidden.
  • Max ping allowed is 500ms. If player has more than 500ms ping times he must reconnect or disconnect the server. Otherwise the player will be kicked by server admins.
  • Respect to other players and do not argue or insult them.
  • =TuAF= Server-I (Air-To-Air/Ground Missions Rotating Realistic Setting)
  • =TuAF= Server-II (Air-To-Ground Missions Rotating / Realistic Setting)
  • Attention: Before connect ot server select 128/128 connection type. Otherwise you can get lag or loss during flight.
  • Stats boards are reseting every 1st day of month.
  • If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

AWARD OF A PRIZE FOR BEST OF THE BEST!

Dear Lock-On Pilots,

From now on, every month who gets the highest score at =TuAF= Servers-I (Air-To-Air) and =TuAF= Servers-II (Air-To-Ground) he/she'll be awarded by =TuAF= squadron with a special small gift to make us remember. This special small gift will send his/her address by postal service and publish his/her nickname at ours also Eagle Dynamics Lock-On forums. Moreover the nicknames will be written and save at =TuAF= statistics page for per month with their gifts picture. :thumbup:

Enjoy The Flight!

=TuAF= Squadron

AIR-TO-AIR SCORING SYSTEM

• AIR-TO-AIR SCORE "Rank" Calculation Method:
    Air-To-Air Score (+) Returning To Airbase Score (-) Loses (Deaths/Crashes) (+) Survival (Ejection) Score = YOUR AIR-TO-AIR RANK
  • AIR-TO-GROUND SCORE "Rank" Calculation Method:
    Air-To-Ground Score (+) Returning To Airbase Score (-) Loses (Deaths/Crashes) (+) Survival (Ejection) Score = YOUR AIR-TO-GROUND RANK
  • A "crash" also shot down by ground units or AI, it will be a loss of 5 score points if its a Fighter or CAS Plane (Su-33/27, MiG-29, F-15C, Su-25/T, A-10).
  • If a Su-25/T destroys another Su-25/T or an A-10 then 10 score points is given to the victor and taken 5 points taken away from the victim.
  • If an A-10 destroys another Su-25/T then 10 score points is given to the victor and 5 score points taken away from the victim.
  • If a Fighter (Su-33/27, MiG-29, F-15C) destroys another Fighter (Su-33/27, MiG-29, F-15C) then 10 score points is given to the victor and 5 points taken away from the victim.
  • If a Fighter (Su-33/27, MiG-29, F-15C) destroys a Su-25/T or an A-10 the 5 score points is given to the Victor and 5 score points taken away from the victim.
  • If a Su-25/T or an A-10 destroys a Fighter (Su-33/27, MiG-29, F-15C) then 10 score points is awarded to the victor and 5 score points taken away from the victim.
  • AK/AD Ratio will be a simple division of positive points divided by negative points.
  • AWACS / KC-10A destroyed 15 score points to the victor.
  • If pilot returns to friendly airbase after killed to target(s) or his/her mission is completed, pilot will be awarded with plus 10 score points. (Return to Airbase Score)
  • If you make Friendly Fire you'll lose 10 score points per target. Victim will not lose any score points. (Friendly Fire)
  • if you were killed by enemy and "if you ejected before crash to ground" you'll get plus 2 bonus score points. (Survival by Ejection Score)
  • If a Fighter/Bomber (Su-33/27, MiG-29, F-15C, Su-25/T, A-10) kills another Fighter/Bomber (Su-33/27, MiG-29, F-15C, Su-25/T, A-10) by cannon 15 score points is given to the Victor.
  • Cheaters (unofficial loads) will be punished with -100 score points per cheating event. (Cheating Score)
  • If you kill more that 5 AI planes in a month, those kills will not count as score point.

AIR-TO-GROUND SCORING SYSTEM

• Oliver Perry (Frigate): 20
  • Ticonderoga (Cruiser): 30
  • CVN-70 (Carrier): 40
  • Elnya (Cargo): 1
  • Ivanov (Cargo): 1
  • Molniya (Patrol): 10
  • Neustrashimy (Frigate): 20
  • Albatros (Frigate): 20
  • Kuznetsov (Carrier): 40
  • Moscow (Destroyer): 50
  • Avenger (Stinger and AA Gun Short Range): 5
  • Buk LN (SA11 Medium SAM Launcher): 2
  • Buk SR (SA11 SAM Search Radar): 5
  • S-300PS 40B6MD sr (SA-10 Long Range Search Rdr): 3
  • S-300PS 64H6E sr (SA-10Long Range Search Rdr): 3
  • S-300PS 40B6M tr (SA-10 Long Range Search Rdr): 3
  • S-300PS 5P85C ln (SA-10 Long Range SAM): 2
  • S-300PS 5P85D ln (SA-10 Long Range SAM): 1
  • Ural-375 PBU: 1
  • Patriot STR (M-901 Long Range Search Rdr): 4
  • Patriot CP (M-901 Long Range CP): 4
  • Patriot LN (M-901 Long Range SAM): 2
  • M 818 (Truck): 1
  • Kilo (Sub): 5
  • 1L13 EWR: 5
  • 55G6 EWR: 5
  • Dog Ear rdr: 3
  • Osa 9A33 ln (SA-8 Low Alt SAM): 2
  • Osa 9A33 ld (SA-8 Low Alt SAM Reload): 1
  • 2S6 Tunguska (Sa-19 Air Defense System): 3
  • Strela-1 9P31 (Sa-9 Low Alt SAM): 4
  • Strela-10 9A35 (SA-13 Low Alt SAM): 4
  • Tor 9A331: (Sa-15 Med Alt SAM): 3
  • ZSU-23-4 Shilka (A/A Gun): 2
  • Igla (Stinger MAN-PAD): 4
  • BTR-70 (APC): 2
  • BMD-1 (APC): 2
  • BMP-1 (APC): 2
  • BMP-2 (APC): 2
  • BMP-3 (APC): 2
  • BRDM-2 (APC): 2
  • TR D (APC): 2
  • T-80UD (Battle Tank): 3
  • SAU Akatsia (Self Propelled gun): 3
  • SAU Bereg (Self Propelled costal Artillery): 3
  • SAU Gvozdika: (Self Propelled Howitzer): 3
  • SAU Msta: (Self Propelled Artillery): 3
  • SAU Nona: (Self Propelled Howitzer - Mortar): 2
  • Grad (Truck Rocket Launcher): 2
  • Smerch (Self Propelled Rocket system): 2
  • APA (Truck): 1
  • ATMZ-5 (Truck): 1
  • ATZ-10 (Truck): 1
  • GAZ-3307 (Truck): 1
  • GAZ-3308 (Truck): 1
  • GAZ-66 (Truck): 1
  • KAMAZ-41310 (Truck): 1
  • KAMAZ-41310P (Truck): 1
  • LAZ-695 (Truck): 1
  • MAZ-6303 (Truck): 1
  • Ural-375 (Truck): 1
  • Ural-375 PBU (Truck): 1
  • VAZ-2109 (Truck): 1
  • ZIL-4331 (Truck): 1
  • ZIU-9 (Truck): 1
  • UAZ-469 (4wd): 1
  • IKARUS-280 (Bus): 0
  • Hawk LN: (SAM Medium Range): 3
  • Hawk SR: (SAM Search Radar): 3
  • Hawk TR: (SAM HPI Radar): 3
  • Vulcan (Anti Aircraft Gun): 2
  • Hummer (4WD): 1
  • LAV-25 (APC): 2
  • LVTP-7 (APC Amphibious): 2
  • M-113 (APC): 2
  • MLRS (APC): 2
  • M-1 (M1A1 Abrams Main Battle Tank): 3
  • M-109 (Self Propelled Howitzer): 2
  • Stinger (SAM MANPADS): 4
  • Gepard (Anti Aircraft Gun Germany): 2
  • Leopard-2 (Main Battle Tank Germany): 3
  • MCV-80 (APC UK): 2
  • M-60 (Tank Israel): 2
=TuAF= SERVERS DETAILED SCORING SYSTEM

Edited by TorwaK

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

My bad I forgot to add them as rule to the list. Of course stats system counts that your FF and crashes like negative points. :smartass: Btw today we added a new rule to stats, whatever your plane is Su-27, A-10... etc. after destroyed to target(s) if you returned to home airbase safety, you'll get plus 10 score points to your score (Returning to Airbase Score).

Tomorrow we're going to add a new rule that if you killed minimum single enemy target and after that get shot by something than if you ejected before crash to ground you'll get plus 2 bonus points.

I hope that I didn't forget to inform here all rules and stats scoring calculation system which we made. Because we programmed lots of algorithms and already my brain is stopped.

• A "crash" also shot down by ground units or AI, it will be a loss of 5 score points if its a Fighter or CAS Plane (Su-33/27, MiG-29, F-15C, Su-25/T, A-10).
  • If you make Friendly Fire you'll lose 10 score points per target. (Friendly Fire Score)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

Frostie if we increase to FF negative score to -20 or something else, it'll reduce newbee score points very much cause as you know some people makes FF often.

An example if you kill an enemy KAMAZ-41310 (Truck) stats give only 1 score point, but think about if you shoot yours it'll be -20.

It's not hard to punish them with several ways, the thing is there is many newbee players.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can I ask why the Avenger counts as 5 points while:

Osa 9A33 ln (SA-8 Low Alt SAM): 2

Osa 9A33 ld (SA-8 Low Alt SAM Reload): 1

2S6 Tunguska (Sa-19 Air Defense System): 3

Strela-1 9P31 (Sa-9 Low Alt SAM): 2

Strela-10 9A35 (SA-13 Low Alt SAM): 2

Tor 9A331: (Sa-15 Med Alt SAM): 3

ZSU-23-4 Shilka (A/A Gun): 2

???

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Goya could you share your idea please how much points we should give it?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

same as strela - pretty much the same in lockon - my 2 cents

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

The thing is we updated some score points at stats for 2 weeks ago, but I forgot to update it here.

Avenger (Stinger and AA Gun Short Range): 5

Strela-1 9P31 (Sa-9 Low Alt SAM): 4

Strela-10 9A35 (SA-13 Low Alt SAM): 4

Igla (Stinger MAN-PAD): 4

Stinger (SAM MANPADS): 4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The thing is we updated some score points at stats for 2 weeks ago, but I forgot to update it here.

Avenger (Stinger and AA Gun Short Range): 5

Strela-1 9P31 (Sa-9 Low Alt SAM): 4

Strela-10 9A35 (SA-13 Low Alt SAM): 4

Igla (Stinger MAN-PAD): 4

Stinger (SAM MANPADS): 4

Again, why is the Avenger worth more?

It is basically a plainly visible Stinger with one .50 cal. MG.

It should not be worth more than a Strela.

Avenger score is updated. Now 2 points.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's a pleasure for me mate. I'd to be part of it. Cheers.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:poster_oops:

Yo!

Wanted to apologize for yesterdays TK's on Your server! First time on line (real noob), had really hard time to understand who is who...and the rest You know.

I think, I've finally understood how to ID friend from foe. Thanks for patience and I'll see You soon If You don't mind.

Respectfully

Peyomon

:pilotfly:

P.S. (yeehaa):tomato:and sorry for :poster_offtopic:

didn't wanted to start a separate thread for such a ... ehh

• Like 1

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No problem, but don't let it happen again cause people don't fly there to be killed by friendly fire consecutively. Your result is here. :)

http://85.97.129.4/server1/pilot.php?pilot=Peyoteros

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That was TOP SECRET info, and now its published on internet, thank you very much.

(Silence, I'll kill you) :D Give me few weeks and the days I'm playing on the same side will be the happy days of the week :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, Tor we can easily spot by Beryoza, termo is silent killer :C, hate manpads and Strelas brrr

• Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Avengers are much more dangerous than a TOR in Lock On.

Yep, Tor we can easily spot by Beryoza, termo is silent killer :C, hate manpads and Strelas brrr

and yet they all are far less dangerous than me :P

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

It seems fair enough. I'll update the scoring system from 1st of April.

and yet they all are far less dangerous than me :P

You don't need to write it Peyo, people know it :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Avengers are much more dangerous than a TOR in Lock On.

Tell that to your Cadets who flew in LOCERF...

An entire 4 ship was pwnd when they tried to over fly a Tor at 12km...

• Like 1
The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

what is your point Fudd?

169th Cadets get pwned by just about everything until or if they complete their training. No one said Tor's can't kill Noobs did they?

An avenger is a much more aggressive target once stirred. Like a rattlesnake.

I wasnt trying to make the correlation that the cadet squadron is a bunch of n00bs. You said that, I didnt.

Anyway, whats I was saying is that Avengers and Tors are like Apples and Oranges. And by the way, AI doesnt get pissed off like a rattlesnake. If it did get pissed off, it would be because it was placed under a bridge with a Buk launcher that has a radar thats 500km away. That would sure piss me off, if I was that Avenger!

• Like 3
The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

Avengers ARE more dangerous and more difficult to kill than a TOR in LOCK ON

Both are easy to kill if they don't surprise you and you know where they are. You can kill avengers with good bomb run from high altitude (the thing won't even fire at you) or even guns. For TOR's all you gotta do is use ECM

our mission is set in the future and everything is not EXACTLY as it would be today or 20 years ago in real life.

I think that's kind off silly because if those SAM's are from the future then the aircraft flying should have some super powers from the future as well? You wanna talk about realism about pilots G loading in game, missile effectiveness etc, and when it comes to SAM placements you go completely ff the track and come up with completely unrealistic SAM unit placements.

Those people UNDERSTAND that 1 kh58 destroying a Buk SR from 45km therefor the whole complex diminishes the longevity of the mission and the challenge.

Do they/you also understand that realisticly, armed forces have come up with stand off long range weapons for situations like this with a purpose? This is how it should be considering that one aircraft who has the capability of long range SEAD strike gets through the defences (air and ground).

Also there are mission rotators available so there's another alterative to mission longivity... instead of having 100's of SAM placed unrealistically on the map which hinders performace of the server, and having a mission running for a months (which is why I can't understand why you should be surprised units get detsroyed then there's nothing left after few days) you can have more mission types and different unit placements and have them rotated at least once a day.

• Like 2

No longer active in DCS...

Hey TorwaK, good to see the regular missions are back up in rotation again in the TuAF Server I, that "test" mission that was running on there the past few days wasn't too great :music_whistling:

i take it that the lag issues are going away now? big thanks mate :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...