IMPORTANT information for VKB buyers in the UNITED STATES

Dear Patrons, please note:

IF you are about to place an order, and it totals in over 800 dollars including shipment, please break it up in smaller orders each under 800 incl shipment.

One time orders exceeding 800 bucks incl shipment are subj to 29 per cent tax.

If you live with your family, it may be wise to state your partner's name as the recipient of the 2nd parcel.

Talking orders that have already been placed, we are splitting them without individual notice, and sending them with 2 day interval. You may have ordered 2 devices but here is only one at your door - relax and wait, the other one is coming soon.

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

Any info on when the adapters for the TM warthog or TM F18 stick will be available?

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

• 5 months later...

Yay, government is screwing us again........

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]