Offline mode

AlanJ

Hello all, i'm brand new to DCS and have a question about offline mode! I just took advantage of the great offer by DCS and purchased the P-51, Normandy map, WWII assets and the Blue Noses of Bodney campaign. If i sign in they are there to use but are not there in offline mode is this normal or do i have a problem? Thanks in advance!

Have you actually downloaded the modules yet? You always have to log into play DCS (click desktop icon), you have to log in from there. Go to module manager in top left corner of main DCS screen and from there you have to actually download the modules you bought. Once downloaded, each time you log into DCS, they will be there ready to play. Not sure what you mean by offline mode?

Thanks very much for the replies, by offline mode i meant could i use them without logging in to DCS, as the Frogfoot and civilian Mustang are.It seems i can if i log in first and then select offline mode.

Thanks very much for the replies, by offline mode i meant could i use them without logging in to DCS, as the Frogfoot and civilian Mustang are.It seems i can if i log in first and then select offline mode.

It seems to be source of your problem. You have to log-in online, activate offline mode and then you can fly your modules after you log-in (in offline mode now). So you will have to log-in.

Without activation of the offline mode or/and logging you can fly only default free modules (Su-25 a TF-51). Happens to me from time to time. Logging-in into DCS is not as straightforward as to other game clients i.e. STEAM.