logo?

kiss4luna

Yes... It's too heavy like for Quake, Doom or other FP shooter. As DCS goes for Digital Combat Simulator so it should be more digital, futuristic, maybe not much as ED's one (forgive me to say that but everyone can have his own opinions), but it should also direct a customer to what the logo stands for - military aviation.

Some well think and captured shape of aircraft, weapon, characteristic element connected with air combat OR sim gaming implemented (shape cuts fonts) in DCS logotype would be more proper IMHO. It should defend in simple version (one colour), more detailed (many colours) and complicated (3d version with shadows maybe) - not only "rusty".

culd put a small KA-50 in front of it. But loose the rust. looks good but sends bad singnals.

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

culd put a small KA-50 in front of it. But loose the rust. looks good but sends bad singnals.

and you wounder why there's no vintage helos flying...:thumbup:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

If it were me, I would have it animated. The rust starts flaking off the letters with the TUHMP THUMP THUMP of the approaching Kamov. I'll even throw in pale lil' falcon trolls pouring out from the fissures and scampering off like cockroaches in the kitchen when someone hit the light.

But that's just me.

• Like 1

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P