Ambitious future pilot needs local help

spek1

Hello forum. I breezed through the list and thought this may be the appropriate place for this. I'm building my very first PC exclusively to play this game. I've spent alot of money and don't want to noob something expensive. Is anyone from the Phoenix area that is well versed that can help me with setting up and maybe building my PC with me? I literally know nothing about computers. Yet. Thank you for your time. spek1

Hi spek1 one, if you fail to get local help feel free to PM me. I can try helping you remotely from Europe.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Building a pc is easy . It is speccing a high-performance pc that can be difficult . When you are comfortable doing so , be sure to post your parts list in the pc hardware section for input .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Building a pc is easy . It is speccing a high-performance pc that can be difficult . When you are comfortable doing so , be sure to post your parts list in the pc hardware section for input .

I would hold your beer for you but you may get it back a bit lighter.

I would hold your beer for you but you may get it back a bit lighter.

Wouldn't be the first time !

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2