LHD JUAN CARLOS I (L61) MOD

Introducing the new version of our MOD, 3.1. Probably the best update to date. We also present our next project, the development of the Australian ship L02 Canberra, ideal for use with the map of the Mariana Islands. Enjoy it!
https://www.desdemicabina.com/

* Major performance improvements.
* New realistic deck textures (L61).
* Fully functional IFLOLS system (L61).
* Adjusted and improved L61 damage model.
* New lighting on the L61 adjusted to DCS version 2.7.
* New weaponry on the L61. Recently added in the real world.
* New deck and hull textures on the F100 and F105, as well on the L52.
* Added new version of MEDO operation. Author Beltza https://www.24flotilla.com
* Bug fixes.
* Probably the best update to date.

https://www.desdemicabina.com/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Congratulations guys you are doing a stunning job . Was wondering if comissioning the old R-11 Principe de Asturias would have sense alongside with the Baleares class FFG. Was a nice strike group after all.  And, why not  try map modules?  AGA San Javier, Los Llanos, Zaragoza or Torrejon ?

Rgds. and good job again.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, ESA_maligno said:

Parece que hay algún problema con vuestra página de internet porque en esta ocasión, con las otras versiones no me ha ocurrido, mi navegador la bloquea.

works fine on my end .. you have probably some kind of web security filtering enabled on your browser.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

works fine on my end .. you have probably some kind of web security filtering enabled on your browser.

Es raro, porque con las otras versiones anteriores no había tenido problemas con la página.

=====================================

I do not know, because with the other previous versions I hadn't had a problem with the web.

Edited by ESA_maligno

Top quality mod, amazing features, outstanding finish.

Just the ARMADA heart and soul.

Thanks desdemicabina team

• Like 1

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Increíble mod. Señores, muchas gracias.

Incredible mod gentlemen. Thank you very much.

ASUS ROG STRIX B360 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz - HyperX Fury DDR4-2666MHz 32GB - Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Windforce 8 GB - SSD 1 TB

HOTAS - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Modules

FC3 - AJS37 Grippen - AV-8B Harrier - C-101 Aviojet - FA-18C Hornet - F-14B Tomcat - F-16A Viper - M-2000C Mirage - Supercarrier

Hi,

Same thing for me (DCS 2.7) than for tagentorf...

this does not detract from the excellence of your work, thank you again for your ships.

• Like 1