LHD JUAN CARLOS I (L61) MOD

We are glad to announce, for the first time in DCS, the aircraft carrier L-61 Juan Carlos I.

This excellent mod has been done with love and the most possible accuracy.

We managed to reflect the textures of the deck, bridge and overall the whole ship with incredible amount of detail, alongside the lightning. We also have added the capacity to spawn up to 8 aicraft in the Deck. We hope you can enjoy this mod, made with love and passion!

TRAILER:

FEATURES v.1.0

• Does not affect IC.

• Up to 8 spawns.

• Two types of deck: wet and stock.

• 4K Textures.

• Low resources consumption.

• Skyjump.

• Realistic and usable night lightning.

• Animations (flag, wipers, windsock...).

• Free.

Desktop_Screenshot_2020.05.03_-_20.02.41.30_2.png

Desktop_Screenshot_2020.05.01_-_18.49.41.56_2.png

Stay tuned for futures updates!

Download Link: https://universo-lf.net/desdemicabina-eng

Edited by desdemicabina-simulation
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'll download it a little later. Looks like excellent work! You should put it on User Files on the DCS website, more people will see it that way. If the file size is too big, you can post the link in the mod description.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Manuda pasada!! Sería posible ver un skin que lo convierta en uno de los Australianos? la clase Canberra el HMAS Canberra o el HMAS Adelaide. Serían muy útiles para el mapa de Marianas...

u540mDG.jpg

Edited by Stratos

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

thats gonna be a very short run for those front 4 jets ...

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Congratulations guys, outstanding job ! This makes me wonder if you would like trying with the R-11 Principe de Asturias.Even though is not in service, I think is an interesting unique vessel. What do you tell me ?

And even more, why dont you make a certfied DLC development team focused on Spanish content ? We need sceneries like AGA-San Javier, Los Llanos -Albacete, Zaragoza-Bardenas and Torrejon to highlight someones.

Why is this going in the aircraft folder and not the tech folder?

+1.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• 2 weeks later...

With the new patch Harriers spawn in the skyjump, either when set to spawn on the runway and on the ramp, right? (I mean, it isn't just me due to another mod, is it?) On position 1 I immediately fall of the side, in other it seems to spawn through the skyjump

Thanks again for your work!!

Enviado desde mi M89 mediante Tapatalk

Harriers are spawning on the helicopter locations on the tarawa.

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45