Mig 29 art finished and modman compatable.

Mizzy

Nice Nice NICE!!!!!!

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Wonderful

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Ms Mizzy......... wonderful artwork, Can you please tell us where the files are uploaded too....... many thanks .... PS sink a pint of Tauntons cider for me back in old Blighty

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Oh yes Brum, I like a cider now and again, but it makes me giddy!

Apologies for not uploading the files for the Mig29, this is because there are many problems with the Modman install process. The main problem being that some files are duplicated and with the same name in other cdds files. I simply cannot work out how to use Modman with the Mig29 files as there are 42 files for all the Mig29s. Some install with no problem, others don't :(

So I will have to upload the files as they are and the end user will have to do what I do, install them using the cdds editor ;)

Nothing more I can do sorry.

Here are some more screenies as i think they will be worth the download and the pain in the arse install.

Mizzy

Mz Mizzy .... ( Hic... sorry that was Blackthorn cider)

Suggestion, why not speak to Grandsurf or one of the other guys you are working with on the other " Mod " maybe they can help you put in in Modman format, if you could mail me the files 'as is' I can try and do it for you but no promises made. It would be such a shame for your beautiful work not to be used.

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Mz Mizzy .... ( Hic... sorry that was Blackthorn cider)

Suggestion, why not speak to Grandsurf or one of the other guys you are working with on the other " Mod " maybe they can help you put in in Modman format, if you could mail me the files 'as is' I can try and do it for you but no promises made. It would be such a shame for your beautiful work not to be used.

Good idea I will do that.

Mizzy

TEC I will upload them anyway so anyone can use them but if you do a Modman install, just let everyone know and we see if we can upload it at Thomas site lockonfiles. Just packaging it up now for upload to rapidshare and i will let you all know where they are. I have got thefile down to 90 meg using dds compression.

I am going to be busy until late tonite so it won't be until later I upload them.

Thank you TEC and everyone else, I really think these are worth the hassle. They are my best art I have ever done.

Mizzy

• Like 1

Quote " I really think these are worth the hassle. They are my best art I have ever done." From what I have seen of your 'art' everything is superbly done.

I downloaded your other work, ships, explosions etc the other day and it's quite amazing.... Pat on the back............ I tend to agree with TEC Leader, using Photoshop CS3 or whichever version, indexed is the way to go.

PS........... Would a Glenfiddich Whisky be better than Cider ???? lol

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Thomas, as usual, you come out and help, without people like you LO/FC would be in a sorry state. Thank you and everyone else who keeps LO/FC going :):):)

Am I an abusive idiot ?