Simpit Ka-50 from Razorback

Awesome! Wish I could pay you a visit. And thanks for the powerpoint slides.

Have you thought of using some interface cards besides X keys? That's a lot of switches you've got! Maybe opencockpit's IO cards? They seem to be cheap and comprehensive in features. I'm thinking of switching to OC. It'd be able to handle the LCD you've got, and also servos for the gauges, ie. any output stuff, besides your input switches.

By the way, have you watched Justine Henin play in Belgium? She's my favourite female player. Really impressive being small in size yet able to outplay so many big and strong females to be number one.

No IOcards, I am a very bad electrician.

I have only two X-Key and with my Saitek X52 pro, I have all the commands in order to fligh with my SU-25T (FC) and the future KA-50 from BS.

Goooooood evening crazy simpiters

That's it !! After 8 months of work, the outside part of my simpit is now finished !!:D

In fact I have just to add a big panel in front of it to close this part but I have to put first my PC and connect all the USB cable.

Tomorrow I will normally place the seat. Of course, pictures will follow !!

Have a good flight !!

Raz

2067795261_outside2.thumb.jpg.8c39abbef68071cf54f8dfd7fa8a6e68.jpg

2115675302_Outside1.thumb.jpg.750a4a1942ddcced3b4f595968c27138.jpg

boy whin you put the PC in their and get DCS BS and start playing. That pit will be nuthing more than a easy bake oven. You going to have a A/C in it? or is the back side open?

Whin I close my door to my room and play, My PC will heat the room to over 70*F. Got to open a window or somthing. any hoo looks good man.:thumbup:

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

boy whin you put the PC in their and get DCS BS and start playing. That pit will be nuthing more than a easy bake oven. You going to have a A/C in it? or is the back side open?

Whin I close my door to my room and play, My PC will heat the room to over 70*F. Got to open a window or somthing. any hoo looks good man.:thumbup:

My simpit is well open on his back, hopefully ! I don't want to fligh naked !!! It's a simpit not a sauna !!:D

• 3 weeks later...

Finally, after 8 month of work my Ka-50 Simpit is done !!

My first flight into it was thursday evening.

I will put all the pictures on picassa and send you the adress soon.

For info, I have installed a dolby surround system into the simpit and the sound is really great !!

I have still to fligh with my SU-25T but my collective lever is ready for the release of BS (soooooon ?????? :D)

Have a nice flight of keep going with your simpit...

Raz

Picture1.thumb.jpg.ed6b77779ce80155d910feab2b67514c.jpg

Picture2.thumb.jpg.0990c9b59602b260f8d35be8f0e5b8b5.jpg

Picture3.thumb.jpg.c43cff3ab634e07896afb44911f4cea2.jpg

• Like 5

Thank you very much for sharing these magnificent pictures!!

It would be very nice to see it at the LLTM in Ahaus, if that would be possible!!!!

Any chance?

Respect!!!

Wasserfall

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G

Thank you very much for sharing these magnificent pictures!!

It would be very nice to see it at the LLTM in Ahaus, if that would be possible!!!!

Any chance?

Respect!!!

Wasserfall

Hi Wasserfall,

Sorry but it's not possible for me to join you in Ahaus.

I have still to work for a "mobile" solution for my simpit. It's still a litte bit heavy and not so easy to move.

During the evening, I will put a movie on the web, be patient...

Anyway thanks for your comments:)

Raz

Really excellent work man..! i Hope I will live up to this building standard.!

How about releasing the dim's for the outer shell though? It would be helpfull..?

Tell me whatt you want exactly and I will release it for you or others with pleasure !

Don't forget that I haven't used IO-Cards but only X-Key devices...

Raz

• 11 years later...

Amazing job Razorback !

Hats off

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X