Bizarre Mission 12 bug

Gunnar81

Hi BD and others,

I am having something weird happen with Mission 12. Right at the start of the mission the Army truck that is supposed to pull up between the Eagles swerves and parks right off the nose of the players F-15! haha! I've tried cranking the steering to get around it but he's too close and the wing ends up clipping on the truck. I checked the editor and the waypoints are set where they should be in between the two jets so I am not sure what it making this happen. Can anyone else confirm? Could be a small OB glitch from the latest patch?:doh:

Hey! Most likely it is linked with OB, 2.5.6 has introduced a lot of problems with ground units and their movement and pathfinding. ED is working on it. We’ll have a look!

Confirmed :thumbup:

The bug is reported and will be fixed soon :smilewink:

Always happy landings ;)

Right on guys, figured it was an OB issue. Thanks a lot, I will patiently await the next patch which will hopefully fix this up! Great campaign by the way BD, I normally ground pound and this one is a good way to get a bit more comfortable with A to A for sure!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I enjoyed the campaign a lot up until this point lol. Is there a way we can fix it ourselves? perhaps delete the truck in the ME?

Edit: no we can't. I can open it, find the offending truck and move its waypoint but the save option is greyed out. Meh.

Edited by schurem

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

• 2 weeks later...