Progress pictures on the Eurofighter Typhoon

DashTrueGrit

On 3/23/2021 at 12:56 AM, flavnet said:

Wonderful!!! I can't wait for the pre-order!!!

I'm afraid you will have to be patient for a few more years.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

18 hours ago, Mapi said:

@ https://forums.eagle.ru/profile/98298-dashtruegrit/

Close this thread please!

No picts no update! 

THX

If you‘ve got a problem with this thread, just don‘t look at it. I don‘t think it‘s up to you, to have it closed. :wallbash:

• Like 2

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

I guess the problem is seeing it bumped creates an expectation of progress pictures.

Locked to everyone but Dash may have made more sense.

• Like 1

Asus Z690 Hero | 12900K | 64GB G.Skill 6000 | 4090FE | Reverb G2 | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 + TM Grips  | Winwing Orion2 Throttle | MFG Crosswind Pedals

1 hour ago, Brun said:

Locked to everyone but Dash may have made more sense.

I can only agree with that.

• Like 1

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Daze said:

What kind of support from the community would it take to speed the development process up? Just a thought...

I think the biggest support right now is just to be patient. Don't expect this thing before 2023. It'll take a while. And even 2023 might be a too optimistic wish... 🙂

Be excited, be happy, but don't get frustrated over how long it takes. That's probably the best you can do!

• Like 9

http://www.csg-2.net/ | i7 7700k - NVIDIA 1080 - 32GB RAM | BKR!

3 hours ago, Slant said:

I think the biggest support right now is just to be patient. Don't expect this thing before 2023. It'll take a while. And even 2023 might be a too optimistic wish... 🙂

Be excited, be happy, but don't get frustrated over how long it takes. That's probably the best you can do!

This!

• Like 2

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

I expect this to arrive in 2024 at the earliest.

• Like 2

Tornado3 small.jpg

12 hours ago, Ghostraider said:

It's ready when it's ready ! I can wait for a great jet, so many models you can fly and learn in this time.......mabye it comes sooner than you speculate and True Grid surprised all of us, you know it ?

If there is one lesson to be learned from DCS development over the past 10+ years than it is this: Stuff always takes longer than expected.

• Like 3

Tornado3 small.jpg

14 hours ago, Ghostraider said:

To many workareas at the same time and the communcation between ED and the DEVS could be the problem

I don't see a problem here in general. DCS modules are incredible complex and it just takes time to model and code it all, especially for 3rd parties who are usually pretty small teams and devs with full time jobs that are working on DCS in their free time. Just because it takes long doesn't mean that there is a fundamental problem.

Edited by QuiGon
  • Like 3

Tornado3 small.jpg

3 hours ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

Gee,thanks for the super usefull anwsear and totally not pointing out the obvious. I tought it can be ready when its not ready

coughCyberpunkcough

A small pie is soon eaten

3 hours ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

I tought it can be ready when its not ready

Think that's called Early Access.

• Like 1

Asus Z690 Hero | 12900K | 64GB G.Skill 6000 | 4090FE | Reverb G2 | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 + TM Grips  | Winwing Orion2 Throttle | MFG Crosswind Pedals

What i will say give them the time they need it to develop a great modul  for us as to answer every post in the forum, updates are good but, but not nesersary every week in my opinion. Better there put there energy in the coding, these is the biggest part and generate no big updates for us the 3D model schould be the smaler part of the development.
In this case no update are good news becouse the coding is in progress. and maybe the Devs inform us when one esential part is ready

• Like 3