Progress pictures on the Eurofighter Typhoon

DashTrueGrit

Hello Everyone,

first of all, let me say: YES, we are still going full steam ahead on the Eurofighter Typhoon project! In fact, we are making good progress on various parts and will give updates on those soon.

For now, I have a link to an interview for you guys, where Gero and Tom answer the most recent questions.

Make sure to check it out here:

English version : http://www.checksix-fr.com/dcs-module-ef-2000-interview-with-gero-and-tom-from-true-grit-english-version/

French version: http://www.checksix-fr.com/dcs-module-ef-2000-interview-de-gero-et-tom-de-true-grit/

As always, thank you for your patience and support!

Stay healthy,

Dash

• Like 4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great interview!

I like this part especially:

On the other hand, are we not willing to bring a totally unrealistic representation to the user. That would make us not authentic and be contrary to the whole idea of Eagle Dynamics. That also means that we would rather not introduce a capability and wait a bit longer then try to fake one.

:thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Have a look at the Pirate sensor!

Damn, I didn't even notice. How does that fit in? I thought True Grit wanted to start with a German Eurofighter? :huh:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

Happy weekend everyone,

I have some latest pictures for you to check out! We are making good progress and are working tirelessly to get the Eurofighter Typhoon to you as soon as possible!!

If you have not yet checked out the latest interview with Gero, find it here: http://www.checksix-fr.com/dcs-module-ef-2000-interview-with-gero-and-tom-from-true-grit-english-version/

Enjoy the pictures and as always: Thank you for your amazing support!

Dash

b5581b20f427063487a9581187b15f93.thumb.jpg.a5b87dbdd7d82784ec015904392f3774.jpg

a6fd2ff2a8714d4728c6587352dd925f.thumb.jpg.4c7fb0e48c23c376fe93ae1aac721590.jpg

• Like 6

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Happy weekend everyone,

I have some latest pictures for you to check out! We are making good progress and are working tirelessly to get the Eurofighter Typhoon to you as soon as possible!!

If you have not yet checked out the latest interview with Gero, find it here: http://www.checksix-fr.com/dcs-module-ef-2000-interview-with-gero-and-tom-from-true-grit-english-version/

Dash

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: All I need is a time machine ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Happy weekend everyone,

Dash

Are those shots still from a placeholder model ?

Will we have the opportunity to see some first pics of the 3D external model done by TG for Christmas for example ? We have seen 3D model pics from the gears and the cockpit only so far IIRC

I cant rightly remember where I saw it, and I could be completely wrong, but can someone confirm that TG are hoping to release in Q2 next year?

They never announced a release date

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

They never announced a release date

Indeed, it really puzzles me how people come up with such imaginery release dates?! :huh:

Tornado3 small.jpg

That's because if you wish something hard enough, it can become reality :santa::santa::santa:

Where is my Tornado then? :pilotfly:

• Like 1

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So if my German isn't super rusty...

That podcast said release in two weeks??

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)