[LATER IN EARLY ACCESS] GRID/MGRS Coordinates for F/A-18C?

DoubleK

Hello ED,

with all the recent discussions about the update process of the Hornet, I have just one thing that's missing for me and this thread is not to talk about when it's coming but if it's coming.

Are GRID/MGRS Coordinates planned for the Hornet? If I remember correctly the hornet has this function or is this part of the NAV System updates?

Thanks for your work! Keep going!

I would think that it should be coming given the A/C and WYPT pages in the HSI have placeholder text currently and the GRID option is shown on the UFC for WYPT data entry. The only issue that makes it complex is the 100 000 m square identifier selection uses a graphical display on the R DDI with the TDC.

Also odd is the manual refers to this as UTM, UTM doesn't use a 2 letter code for the 100 000m square ID.

I really hope this hasn't been forgotten.

• 4 weeks later...
This is planned, just hasn't been done yet, I asked for an update, if I hear anything back I can share, I will post back here, thanks!
NineLine, any update on this from the team? Thanks.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

• 2 months later...
This is planned, just hasn't been done yet, I asked for an update, if I hear anything back I can share, I will post back here, thanks!

Any updates when this will be added?

Would be nice now the TGP is progressing

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance ERM-3K3UC | Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.9ghz w/EK Monoblock | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | SLI TitanXP w/ EK Waterblocks | 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB | Seasonic 1000w Titanium | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | TM Warthog HOTAS w/40cm Extension | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution | HP Reverb