ED or HeatBlur, somethings gotta give!

DERacing

Cmon guys. Something has got to change with the VR situation. I dont know if it is a HeatBlur or ED issue. But I see it in the F14.:mad:

The issue with not being able to move the mouse to the left in full screen is killing it for the VR immersion.

Since the last update this seems to have gotten worse.

Also, the controls on my Warthog throttle dont seem to sync correctly now unless I move the throttles a little to cycle.

I know you guys are working on the Super Carrier, and I am excited to get it as with all the other early access modules I have purchased.

But the shiny is only good if you can control it without having to jump through hoops or go thru some 5 minute ritual switching between screens, go to options, turn this off, go back to full screen, then back to options a third time and turn something else on.

It's getting ridiculous to be honest.

I get it. Open beta is buggy. But when the bugs have been reported for several releases now with things getting worse rather than better, its getting very frustrating.

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

I've also had the mouse centering issue. My workaround until it is fixed is to take it out of full screen mode and center the cursor. Then I go back to full screen.

Tried that several times... it seems to be hit or miss.

Im just pissed with all the money put into a sim and a system to run it and they cant fix something they broke even several releases later that they KNOW ABOUT!

Tomcat lighting is another issue. Pathetic.

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

I have $834 in modules...I'm still looking forward to the day they fix the cockpit floodlight in the F16 dropping the frame rates when you turn it on :/

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE