My First Video - F-14B Tomcats of VF-31 Tomcatters

Hello!

I'm very excited to share with you my first ever DCS video, featuring F-14B Tomcats from VF-31 Tomcatters. This has been a long time in the making. I've always wanted to make videos for DCS, but two things were missing; inspiration and a computer powerful enough to capture gameplay. I gained my inspiration from Glowing Amraams F-16C trailer, and my hardware problem was solved by a very generous gift from my boss.

I hope you all really enjoy the video and ask that you give it a try with headphones (some really neat sounds added in post production).

Thanks!

Edited by menendezdiego

Loved it. You did a fantastic job for a first video. Incredible production quality...totally on point with the music and timing. :D

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Nice!

Question: as replay is broken with F14, you recorded MP session live? The sequence with F-5 chased should be hard to take!!

Hello! Unfortunately my gaming PC doesn’t have a direct Ethernet connection, so I run it on WiFi, and thus don’t even attempt multiplayer. And you’re right, replays are totally useless. This entire video was filmed live in single player with the help of AI. A lot of trial and error, most shots took about 30min to an hour to get just right.

Hello! Unfortunately my gaming PC doesn’t have a direct Ethernet connection, so I run it on WiFi, and thus don’t even attempt multiplayer. And you’re right, replays are totally useless. This entire video was filmed live in single player with the help of AI. A lot of trial and error, most shots took about 30min to an hour to get just right.

Ok, so that was harder than i thought! Great job!

That was really good. Great camera work.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals